Gift Fluffies ( Gal-With-Pastels)

AHAHA

Yes good, very good, I shall add this little one to my plans.

Thank you!

1 Like

No problem, When designing her i was thinking of one clear thing, Her coloring, i had the idea that River fluffies would have more dull colors then they’re Ocean counterparts . since it would help them survive. this foal having bright colors is a no go. since Vibrant colors in a river mean’s it’s more likely to be targeted.

2 Likes

Yes that’s true, a lot of the river foals have darker colours and a large percentage of them are white, black, and browns and deep reds. You also find some umbers and oranges, sandy yellows, or dark greens amongst them, still.

It isn’t that there aren’t vibrantly coloured ones as they were a designed product, but those would come from the breeder’s market generally, because depending on what river systems and regions the ferals are in, the brighter ones do get picked off quicker.

1 Like

Ah i see, Thank you for this info!

Awww he is so cutr :heart_eyes: thank you very much :blush: cute pattern too :heart_eyes:

no problem! Wanted to draw him in your’e art style ! I hope this lil guy finds a good place in your Stories!

1 Like

Oh he will :blush:

I made sure to look up some Patterns usually seen on horses.

Like most of the others, His Name, eye color, And mane color is You’re choice!

1 Like

Thanks :blush: maybe a visit to Samuel’s lil fluyymart soon.

that sounds good!

Actually my most recent Adoptable batch has Featured garden fluffies, something i gained interest in from you’re “ Invited” Comic

1 Like

Ohh nice :+1:

Plant fluffies with veins they can use as tentacles\arms ?

…fluffies with tentacles…somehow that’s a very bad idea suddenly.
They might strangle themselves with it for a start.

1 Like

yup

1 Like

“Nu, dis smawty’s gawden!” ~Tentacles begin capturing fluffies and well, we can all guess where this is going.~

…Yes
Somebody should draw that.

…why are you looking at me ?

1 Like

@Gal-with-pastels I feel a little honoured. And I dIdn’t expect such a cute foal! Also, I’ll go with Pinata’s nickname - Pinata does look a little cute.

At the moment, I’m working on a few big stories, but I might include Pinata in something short but cute in future.

i’m glad you love it

2 Likes