Gilbert (by bee)

196 Likes

What an absolutely reasoned and level headed response.

30 Likes

Heh heh LOVE it. The entitlement and expectations/demands of fluffs is why I love to see them suffer

20 Likes

Ooh I wholeheartedly agree.

6 Likes

I love the style and the design of the seafluffs. They’re definitely an untapped source of abuse and hugbox

15 Likes

Well done that will show gilbert that he must be happy with what he has.

4 Likes

I’m kind of wondering if Gilbert is right about the filter, though. Although, frankly, the owner should’ve been honest about not bringing his family from the get-go. And downgrading living conditions cause most people to complain, so I can understand his point of view.

VERY cute fluff, great work @Bee.

21 Likes

Stowe say Giwbewt nee’ fuww size tanky! Nee’ fiwtew!

Fuck you Gilbert, you don’t even know what these words mean!

13 Likes

If you want to keep any fish for a very long time it’s best to get a filter. A filter cleans waste particles and adds air to the water to help the fish breathe.
You can keep a fish in a regular bowl, but then you have to constantly keep taking the fish out of the bowl so you can clean and replace the water manually.
So Gilbert is right to be upset with a lack of a filter even if he doesn’t understand exactly why.

28 Likes

Gilbert: Valid concerns

Daddeh:

20 Likes

I think the trick is that fluffies can verbalize things. My cats are pretty demanding, but can’t actually say, “feed me now, human.”

10 Likes

I’m just impressed that the store said he needed a full sized tank and siblings.
Well, not really I guess. If they actually gave a shit about Gilbert, they wouldn’t have let Gilbert be taken on his own in a fishbag.
Maybe they’ll give “advice” just to save face, but either way, they’re just out for the money. When someone wants to take a small sea-fluffy in just a bag, and never show up again, they’re not gonna question it. They’ll keep sea-fluffies in standard care while in the store, but after that, it’s the ol’ “not my job” mentality.
Those fuckers probably sell “tank busters”. (A term used for fish which people buy as small babies, but grow into large adults, of which people do no buy big enough tanks for. Primary example: oscars.)
Sea fluffies sold at stores, and not sold directly from cautious breeders, are pretty damn screwed.

18 Likes

The employee might’ve cared, but honestly, they’ve generally got no control and are limited in terms of what they can say. If they say something that loses the sale, they could get in trouble or even fired. Customers aren’t always right, but customers are the customers.

15 Likes

Good art, good story, good abuse concept, very impressive.

(We do not encourage peeing on seafluffs to get them to behave, as it can taint the flavor of the meat. Especially if you eat asparagus.)

10 Likes

Gilbert deserves all the filters D:

13 Likes

very clever punishment. as he must constantly breathe the piss in order to survive

5 Likes

You can just imagine the poor sea-fluffies in walmart tank walls. I always hated seeing fish in those, they looked so incredibly miserable.

13 Likes

Lmao

3 Likes

Are sea fluffies fully or semi aquatic? Like do they have gills or are they more like seals or whales? Would they need a spot to occasionally get out of the water?

Sorry my newfag is showing.

2 Likes

There you go some appreciation I’ll get you out after I clean and ready your tank so sit there and think about how ungrateful you were being

1 Like