GIVE ME YOUR FLUFFIES!! (swiftbitches)

his eye color is teal btw! I just realized I don’t usually draw eyes with color in them in my style

2 Likes

You can draw my Hunting friend Ray-Ray if you want to.

1 Like

I thought that said raff-raff for a moment.
And whats that on her head ?

That’s just Happy, back when she was a foal.

Oh man, I’d actually been thinking of what some of my fluffs would look like in your style.
:thinking: I’d really enjoy seeing Brute and Vanilla interacting…?
Vanilla being this girl, of course

2 Likes

Maybe Snack in a Halloween costume? I imagine Halloween being the one day she has an actual physical form again. It’d be cute to see her dressed up as an actual Snack

Or have her interacting with the leaf bug fluffies

Snack’s ref-

1 Like

Could you do these two?
For the situation maybe one of them is looking around the room for the other but they’re actually sneaking up from behind (As if it was shortly before this pic was taken).

Tira, the brown one, is a unicorn if it’s not entirely clear from the pic.

2 Likes

My OC Skylla (she got renamed to Skylla but i didn’t have energy to repost it)
I don’t care what pose, but I want some non-lethal abuse (mutilation or pillowing is fine, I just wanna see her suffer hehe)

1 Like

Hmmm. Well I only actually have one character which is this fella..

Very slow moving I can imagine him just napping in some loamy dirt or moss, the mushrooms on his body just vibing. I’ve enjoyed others take on the breed but I’ve always wanted to see what he may look like in a different style.

1 Like

I’ll throw my hat in the ring, if you don’t mind. I’d love to see Stryker and/or Annabelle come to life.

Stryker: long, lightweight, dark silvery feathers were fanned out as if Stryker were about to take flight. His short fur seamlessly blended feather to wings, and wings to body. His mane and tail the color of a rich red wine with small divides of black within. Ruby eyes.

Annabelle: pink lemonade coat shimmered in the light as if it were sparkling. Her golden yellow mane and tail with specks of white added a regal effect to her, her feather tips of her wings looked as they were dipped in the same color as her mane and tail, and her rich amethyst eyes puts any gemstone to shame.

1 Like

I would like to be a part of this but I also don’t want to overwhelm you because you have so many great candidates.

2 Likes

If you’re still looking for some I’ve got, Cashew, Almond, Siblings Yveltal and Xerneas, and two black cannibal fluffs of undefined species!

1 Like

I’d be honoured if you drew Foxglove <3

4 Likes

If u can my fluffy oc please. He’s black with white Maine and tail. Yellow eyes.pegusas

1 Like

Not exactly a reference but uh I recently wrote about Fluffies in The Japanese Tea Garden.

If you’re still taking suggestions. I’d like to see a Shofluff/ Fluffurai. In either a stoic pose, bowing or commiting Seppuku. Color doesn’t really matter to me.

I’m also always down for Sudifluff shenanigans. (A Head cannon fluff i wrote about a long time ago.)

If you pick that. I’d like to see a Mummah Sudifluff and her Babbehs in a bubble nest being adorable on a bathroom sink.

1 Like

Can you do samael he is a black with red highlights and spots with white cufflinks pattern on all four of his legs with red eyes and is always in a flat top hat and a bow tie both in a black and red pattern
Oh lorrrrd he pissed(XNIGHTX)
This I as good of a example I can give for samael also his hooves have a razor edge along the edge of his hooves as for his pose getting ready to defend his sons oh I also forgot he has a scar underneath his hat that comes down to his face between his eyes

1 Like

I KNEW I RECOGNIZED THIS!! I’m ADDICTED to Fourth of July right now, fairy floss is such a precious baby…. And also rip kickball.

2 Likes

Glad you’re enjoying it

2 Likes

I sure am! Excited for the next chapter! Really wanna see what the plan is for those foals u v u !

2 Likes

Writing it as we speak
Just especially anal about rereading and rewriting because it’s the last chapter

2 Likes