Snack ref [By CyclopsBurger]

Colors explanation:

Flat colors: main fur color, hair color, eyebrow color, iris , pupil, skin/hoof, nostril, inner ear, horse shoe area, bottom of hoof, tongue, inside of mouth

Shading/ detail colors: fur shading color, hair shading color, eye shine color, fur detail, iris shine, iris details , skin/ hoof shading, inner ear shading, horse shoe area shading, horse shoe area shine/detailing, tongue shading, hair detailing color

Backstory: Snack was a little poopie babbeh who was abandoned by her mother. She was soon after found by Merick. Who took her in, having nefarious plans of pulling a hazel and gretel, fattening her up then eating her. So he named her Snack and went through with the plan. All was well until she continued to exist in the mortal plane as a ghost. And now the two are cursed to an existence together.

In my headcannon, any creature can become a ghost as long as they have a strong sense of self identity. Therefore chirpy babies can NOT become ghosts because all they are little lumps of flesh that only know 3 things: hunger, sleep, and the need to shit. But if something beyond that life stage has a strong enough will to live, they can refuse to go to the afterlife and become a ghost. Usually bound to the earth wherever they died or somehow related to it. And it just so happens that Snack was eaten alive. So now she is bound to her daddeh’s gut.

They can only be apart so many feet and it’s much like pulling on a rubber band and having it snap back. Every 24 hours she has to go back and be in his stomach again. The moment he lets her go the clock starts. The absence of the ghost after the 24 hour mark feels like death to him, but doesn’t really hurt her.

Eventually she melts Merick’s icy heart and they sort of have a forced Stockholm syndrome esk relationship. Since they have to get along otherwise his life will be hell. She is basically an extension of the man now. She can’t be seen by other people unless they have a 6th sense. But can be seen by fluffies and other animals. She can affect the mortal world somewhat. If not very weakly and can possess Merick’s body. It is unknown if she can possess others.

She is very needy, sweet, and naive. She really love strawberries and fruit smells. And can’t sleep without Merick also sleeping or being inside him. Her hair/mane is like Blue Diamond from Steven Universe in that it is a logic defying loop. It makes her look like a tiny lion

TLDR- Snack is a paranormal, hyper little bundle of sweet joy who loves her Daddeh, understands his emotions real well, moreso after being eaten by the man. There are limitations to what the pair can do, do to their shared existence now.

16 Likes

Look at that ANGEL. gotta love her, protect ghostly baby at all costs.

4 Likes

It’s also important to note that she is transparent as a ghost

3 Likes

Returning to his stomach weirds me out a bit.

On one hand it sounds like a fucked up children’s story which matches Fluffies, but on the other it can smack a but of vore fetish depending on how you use it.

Force of will is one thing, but many myths and stories rely on ghosts having emotion/needs, not being capable of understanding they are dead or refusing to accept it, repeating a habit or travel rout from life, or being animated by others be they living or also dead. All of these could apply to Chirpies.

2 Likes

Adorable :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, I like vore. But people on here are into some weird stuff so who cares shrug

And yeah, I get that but ghosts can be what you want in fiction sooo
Imma have my fun
But you bring up some good points :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Speaking of which, so is your icon!!!

1 Like