I will gif 4 fluffy draws

Hello community, I started this on my facebook page but there was not much interest from the followers, so I will see how it goes here, I will give away 4 fluffy draws I just need to know fluffy type, sex, colors and if it is adult or foal

But I charge for this is because I feel that I need to improve more to be able to sell a drawing of my, I only ask for patience to deliver them since I am somewhat lazy to do things fast :sweat_smile: a parte en mis breaks I vice with apex… XD

6 Likes

What the hell does zones mean . Don’t tell customers your lazy

2 Likes

It’s a way to tell an oc or avatar at least in the Latino community, I corrected it to avoid confusion :sweat_smile:

It is that they are free I do not encourage to make commissions for money :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Can you do Pumpkin? He’s a young-adult stallion. (Think, like, an 18-19 year old person if he were one)

1 Like

Of course I will do the best I can :sunglasses:

2 Likes

If it’s free, I wouldn’t mind you drawing one of my fluffies. There’s descriptions of all of their appearances in my character bios, just click on my avatar, click “The NobodyAtAll Literary Universe”, the bios are the first link, I’ll leave it up to you to decide which one you draw. The Death of Fluffies and Carmilla have already been drawn, so not them.

2 Likes

Try to make it as faithful as possible but the style I use is very simplistic :sweat_smile:

@NobodyAtAll Thanks I’ll take a look when I get home

2 Likes

Just a heads up, though: there’s a ton of spoilers for my stories in there too. Dunno if that’ll be a problem for you.

2 Likes

No problem :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Hi! Could you please draw my foal ghost character Snack? Snack ref [By CyclopsBurger]
Merick ref WIP ft. Snack [By CyclopsBurger]

2 Likes