Givin an idea out in good hands for future development by RJoringer

So, as i sad it before, i can write the ideas out only when i drunk as fuck, do i gonna give that idea out in good hands for future development. 'Cause i can’t write down the whole story as it need to be to fit into that commuity) i have several personal manners that prohobit me to write a total shit(

We take a 1 liter of coolant (Why coolant? Because it looks like milk), preferably used for about a year, even more desirable if it was used in a grinding machine(Authors note: calling “Coolant” i meant LCL - Lubricating Coolant Liquid, often used in spare parts production as a liquid that cools a working details on the working stations(like turning tables and so on) in factories).
If the liquid is also sour, then this is generally ideal. After that, we lightly filter it from metal-abrasive particles through a rag smeared in shit - this will give the liquid a unique taste and aroma.
Bring to a boil. Then we add 100 gramms of a sweetener, like xylitol or carbamide, because milk for fluffies should be sweet-sweet, but using a natural sweeteners would be too rich for them, hand-made etherials spirits far more cheap!
Then we separately take the cheapest and crappiest vitamins that we can find and crumble them into fine powder, after which we dissolve in a boiling solution, 20 gramms for every 100 milliliters of LCL.
Then we add a tablespoon of bleach to the still boiling coolant - to give a special accent to the taste, yes.
Remove from heat and cool to 12-16 Celsius. We add 4 eggs that had rotten ( 1 per 1 liter of concotion) to the coolant - so that our milk replacer would have protein value.
Although the coolant contains technical (synthetic or mineral) oil, it still does not have nutritional value, which means we heat 200-300 grams of sour bitter margarine of the worst quality and mix with the main mixture, so that we get something like thick cream or yogurt, cool it down into 5-7 degrees Celsius and force-feed the foal… Or make it foal’s only food… Telling crap like “THATS YOUR BESTESH MOMMYS MILKE AND YOU !!!OBEYD(scary roar!)!!! to drink it alll”

Like that.
PS. I honestly tied ti write a kind of that story myself but here year had passed and there is no such story here, so i gonna give it into a fre and creative hands)

5 Likes

All good ideas born, when people drunk.

“While I am an excellent programmer while sober… I am a programming MASTER when tanked.”

1 Like