GJack looking for an old Booru post, and another darn bread idea.

I’ve been trying to find the first story / image that brought me into the world of fluffies all those years ago. It was a series of large one panel comics looking down into a box that was home to a purple fluffy. He was lonely and each picture showed his habitat getting dirtier each post. Later he was happy that daddeh was home, but it was a friend stopping by to replace the water and food, and wouldn’t clean the litter box. Any ideas guys?

New bread idea, bread fluffies keep invading my mind at work.

I was beginning to come up with head cannon that the higher the quality of baking goods and skills would make better, happier, eager fluffies. So grandma’s bread fluffies from the oven would be the cutest, nicest, best and delicious bread fluffies, then you’d have higher end bakeries that are almost as good. But then you get to like the oreo grade fluffs in a sealed foil sleeve, they’d be happy to be free, but more grumpy and lethargic since they aren’t made with the best ingredients. Reminds me of a post I saw only twice about tea-bag/tea fluffies.

The second was various commercials featuring the bread fluffs. Like a little girl playing dress up and tea party and her mom comes in with a tray of bread fluffs. Little girl puts a boa on mom, and they sit down to play and each pic up a lil foal and just bite them in half. Then a narrator would say something cheesy like ‘you get a great delight with every bite!’

That or buying a doughnut fluff and it drowning and being miserable as you dip it head first in your coffee before biting it’s head off… wish I could draw that exactly as I see it in my mind’s eye.

Thanks for putting up with me everyone!

1 Like

I just saw that one recently. Let me dig around.

1 Like

yes, that’s Foxhoarder’s comic. I think it is on the site.

Didn’t you think about this one:

3 Likes

My heart swells from hearing you liked it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also, teabag fluffies make me think of fluffies with huge, dangling balls you soak in hot water. :smile:

Yours was the first fluffy I ever saw. Glad to brighten your day, love your work!

I tea bag fluffies were tiny fluffies made of tea leaves that dissolved in water to make tea, I only ever saw two pictures.

1 Like