Glory or Death (TistyJoe)

“FO DA EMP’WR!”

A large alicorn screamed over the hordes of micro-fluffs beneath it. A massive hoard of micro-derpies charged against the wall shouting “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW!”

The hoards slammed into each other.

The dead piled up.

The micros kept fighting ontop of the bodies.

Far above the carnage, on a hill to the west, a brillaint golden Alicorn watched the battle unfold before him.

“Woboot”

“Yus, Daddeh”

The golden alicorn grimaced. “Daddeh”. He didn’t want to be the father to these…

But fate got in the way

“Woboot. Take your wegoins ewst and fwank-”

At that moment, a group of white and black maned earthies plopped down right into the thickest area of the derpies. In the middle of them was as splendid black and white alicorn.

Far bigger than most of the fluffies that fell along him, the alicorn stood tall and observed the battle field.

He looked around, saw the thickest mass of the enemy, and screamed:

“WIT ME WUNA WOVVES!”

And they charged.

The golden alicorn frowned and the shouted: “Woboot! Kan! Supot Hawus. He has fowced da gambyt. We must pway awong.”

A fierce and scarred pegasus and a stoic blue earthy absorbed their orders, acknowledged each other, and set off for their own legions of micro toughies.

Mike had never known this was going to be the cash cow it could be.

It started as putting foals in dangerous positions.

But now?

It’s a massive industry.

The microfluff/wargames industries had become the main usage of micros.

They are expendable. Cheap.

And also expendable.

The shop owners would just tell them that they had to kill the other fluffies to get food

Some fluffies sobbed. Some complained. Most got mad and whispered between each other.

The big silver and white alicorn seemed to be the center of the consternation. He heard their arguments. He felt the deepest of heart hurties.

And then he looked at the “Emperor”.

Horus didn’t even know what “Emperor” meant. But he knew that he had to fight for him. So he lead his tuffies into the depths of-

And just like that, they were all scooped up and dumped into a cheap plastic box.

“DADDEH! DADDEH!!!” From every where, he heard the screams. “DADDEH!! SABE FWUFFY!”

He couldn’t see them, but he could hear them.

And every time he tried to speak, he got thrown against the mystical wall.

A voice would ring out:

“SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING SHIT RATS!”

All of the fluffs would cower. This had to be the voice of God.

Yet…

It didn’t sound like the Emperor.

Horus found himself wondering:

“What God is this!?!”

Mike finally got all of the shit rats together.

All he had was a tupperware container, but it was enough to put the 18 big ones and the “Golden Daddeh” in.

He didn’t really give a shit. Not after the guy he had seen a few times watching the battles offered him 3000 dollars for the big stars.

That was enough to fuck off to Tijuana for a week, so he was happy.

The man who bought the fluffies calmly carried the fluffies to his car.

The “Golden” one looked up, with fierce eyes.

“Who am u!?!” He barked.

The man stared down with a massive grin.

“I am Malice. And you will play this game.”

===============================================================

Not really sure where, if anywhere this is going. I just really like 40k, and I wanted to make something stupid. Deal with it.

8 Likes

Honestly love seeing 40 k stuff, cus i like the lore not the gameplay, and this shit ROCKS

To be honest, this is more so 30K stuff. Horus Heresy and what not. I just find referring to it as 40K usually sets the stage better for most people.

lmao

Emps didn’t get interned in the throne.