Glue Eater (H83R)

You are too pure for this post.

2 Likes

I wanted some semblance of quality for my shitposting. Thank you very much for noticing.

He’ll be in every post going forward!

2 Likes

No I never give my honest opinion unless it is on complimenting or generally speaking on peoples work

2 Likes

Such a shame.

Well, I hope it was entertaining for you at least.

If not, well, I tried.

Squeaky approved a high bar to reach the man knows cute

1 Like

You have no idea how jazzed I am for a shitpost to be the one thing of mine that Squeaky found cute.

@SqueakyFriend I have an offer for you, and a request to read The Long Haul.

The offer will be PM’d.

The request is to show you that I did care, at one point.

2 Likes

Agree. Glue Eater is adorbs.

It’s just pisses me off how full shit you are. I don’t see any reason at all why you would claim that you aren’t here anymore other than using it as a gaslighting mechanism.

2 Likes

There was more to this conversation that led to my decision, but this is the genesis of it.

No need to be so autistic about it my friend.

And I still do consider you my friend.

Would’ve an acceptable argument if this conversation didn’t took place under your own hate art

1 Like

ahem
If we’re gonna pull private conversations out, let me state that I wasn’t expecting this to involve covering someone else’s OC in seminal fluids.
Fortunately they’ve been cool about the usage.

2 Likes

And yet it happened.

I think you don’t understand. My problem is not the art. It’s the audacity of yours to claim that you are here to just support your favorite artists while posting it

2 Likes

I was not aware there was a shitposting probation period.

Or any acceptable conduct with shitposting, really.

And moreover it was encouraged by more than one staff member, current and former.

One gave A-S his gift.

Which was lovely, but it would have been better given by them personally. I would have been able to thank them properly.

You got mods covering you, but made a ruckus about one of them for not wanting to mod abuse art?

It’s almost like I am privy to information you aren’t.

Imagine that.

1 Like

Imagine mods covering someone who depicted someone else’s avatar as covered in sperm.

Disappointing, to be fair.

1 Like

As much as I love Filthy Frank, I am more interested in what turned you from a damn talented storyteller into… well, this.