Glue Trap Tube (Pastry_Knight)

96 Likes

Like the idea, solid concept

Glue needs to be set further in the tube so the shit stays inside with the kid

15 Likes

The shit is to attract other fluffies. It can also double as smarty enf bait

12 Likes

I could see endless applications for this idea.

Starting with “feral disposal.”

1. Trap!
  2. Sledge!
  3. Bag!
4 Likes

Good but still lacking, the smarty can still take the tube off his dick once he’s fucked it

Maybe put in a speaker device in the middle that says “I’m a little baby with a plump bottom and I’m stuck in this tube” on repeat. Smarty tries to fuck the tube, glue sets on his dick, Smarty now can’t run away

Even better if you get another Smarty at the other end so they look like two frat boys discovering just how tight a Chinese finger trap really is

6 Likes

Maybe the company who makes this glue trap is greedy and has a companion trap to make it double as a smarty catcher

4 Likes

They’re fat enough to get stuck, but good idea anyway

1 Like

Good idea but try to run a few more test on it … also anyone ever played kick the can ~

Make the glue smell like milkies to specialize in feral foals or a splorin babbeh that won’t stay in the saferoom.

2 Likes

“oh nuu step-smarty, babbeh am stukies”

7 Likes

Is there actually bait inside, or is this green goober just that dumb?

3 Likes

Since it’s a fluffy? Both are equally likely.

3 Likes

Deserved.

Needs glue farther in and a flip-cap to shut for safe disposal :joy:

1 Like

Just set out a bowl of peanut oil with a ramp in but not out.

4 Likes

Starved to death, just like they deserve

1 Like

Just put glue on the outside of the tube too. Stallion will mount it then get stuck with a giant tube under its belly immobilizing it via unwieldiness like a pregnant mare.

5 Likes

Twist: It was made for microfluffies or ants(or flies or whatever), and the dumb regular-sized fluffy still somehow got inside.

1 Like

Haha nice trap.