Goblin's xmass. (by: artist-kun)

26 Likes

So is the Goblin Christian or does he just like free shit?

There’s not really any other reason to celebrate Christmas.

And I don’t know if he’s got friends and family to spend the season with.

2 Likes

Eh. Hasn’t stopped over half the world from celebrating. The power of consumerism/capitalism is strong. drinks a bottle of Christmas Coca-Cola™

3 Likes

I just think the idea of a goblin celebrating Christmas is hilarious.

Especially this particular goblin, considering his… um… personality. Like, he only really seems to think about killing and eating fluffies. I mean, it’s great that Gobby’s got a hobby, but damn, it’s all he does.

I don’t know if all of AK’s goblins are like that, but if they aren’t, this goblin is probably the goblin equivalent of the racist uncle who doesn’t get invited to family reunions anymore. They probably got sick of him going on and on about fluffies.

Or maybe they are all like that, and Mama Goblin’s serving up a roast fluffy at Christmas dinner.

2 Likes

i think there is only one goblin. otherwise you would’ve seen two goblins in one picture already

2 Likes

You can’t have one of something. That just doesn’t work.

If there’s one goblin, then that means there has to be more.

That, or the goblin race was the target of a brutal genocide, and this goblin is the last of his kind.

If it’s the latter, damn, I feel sorry for the poor green bastard.

1 Like

Apart from me being a real life goblin I’m inclined to agree with Nobody

2 Likes

Nature agrees with me on this.

It’s basic logic. If goblins can’t reproduce asexually, there needs to be at least two of them, or they’re functionally extinct.

2 Likes

there is only one munstah mammah and one bozdo tho. you are trying to find a logical explanation behind the appearance of goblin, but the truth is that there is none. he just exists

2 Likes

Tell me you don’t like the idea of the goblin sitting down with his goblin family for a nice Christmas dinner.

Plus, goblins are usually a race in most works they appear in. So it’s not unjustified to assume that they’re a race in AK’s headcanon.

1 Like

i talked with AK. he said that it’s his character. ONE character. not a race

2 Likes

Okay, so I’m wrong. But still, not unjustified to assume that they are a race, because that’s usually the case. Nine times outta ten.

I kinda want to know more about the goblin now. Where did he come from? Were there others like him, or was he always the only one of his kind? Is there more to him than just killing and eating fluffies, or is he exactly what he seems to be?

He’s a fascinating character, that’s why I’m asking these questions.

2 Likes

i have seen the entirety of his gallery and neither of those questions has an answer. something tells me he is from more weirdbox-ish abuse characters. that’s why AK never bothered to explain anything about him

2 Likes

I get it, though. Don’t want to give everything away. There’s gotta be some unsolved mysteries. It’s why I haven’t revealed Victor or the Faucheuse brothers’ entire backstories.

But the difference is, I’ve revealed pieces of their backstories.

That makes it even more mysterious than not revealing anything at all.

3 Likes

D0SyCOfWoAAdEhM

6 Likes

The holiday roast looks a tad underprepared, but I’m thinking Goblin standards are different.

1 Like

ORKMAS

2 Likes