Going Biblical on a babbeh enfer (by Newb_ronswek)

37 Likes

That’s what you get you blue asshole

That’s pretty metal

1 Like

Such a waste of a good millstone.

3 Likes

I’ve not heard of that translation. Did you look for that one specifically?

1 Like

That fluffy is down with it.

I looked up a list of translations and used the one that fit the best with what I was going for. Seeing as I didn’t think anyone here would read “cause one of these little ones to stumble” (witch is what most translations of this verse say) as anything pedo, I used the one that said “scandalize one of these little ones” instead.

1 Like

It is a Catholic translation, from the Vulgate, even.
Blue pedo got the easy way out. But what of the potential human who trained him to scandalize?

1 Like

we should do this to people.

how big is that millstone compared to fluff? AHhh doesn’t matter, kill his ass.

1 Like

It’s been tried and it’s generally a bad idea IRL, alas, because increasing the punishment for child abuse tends to not so much put people off doing it as get them to do it anyway and then murder the children involved to hide it, which is… not the result we want. Fluffy babbeh-enfers tend to kill the babbehs either way so it’s okay with them.

2 Likes

Yeah if you make the punishment commensurate with child murder, congratulations: You’ve just incentivized rapists to become killers as well.

2 Likes

Also, a lot of child molesters are in fact other children who’ve been molested themselves and never taught that it’s not okay. You wanna kill a traumatised five-year-old for being a bit pushy playing doctor? Or, for that matter, make it true when abusers say “If you tell anyone Daddy will die”? Sadly real life isn’t as simple as dealing with fluffies.

1 Like

And here I thought “literal metaphor” was only on TV Tropes.

1 Like

Where do you find honest to goodness millstones these days?