Gone Fishin' Again (Ace)

Gone Fishin’
Sugar Fucks Up
Sugar REALLY Fucks Up
Bill’s Garden Fiasco
Bill Gets Angry
Bill Cleans House

+++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Bill was in his daughter’s room with a travel kennel at his feet. It was early morning, before the sun had even risen. The pleasant smell of coffee lingered in the air. Gently lifting Caramel from her basket bed and placing her into her kennel, three different foals would join her. A brown filly named Pecan, a blue unicorn colt named Charger, and a little pink filly named Primrose. The mummah mare opened her eyes up sleepily. Her babbehs had starting talking recently but still required milk, so they settled back against her teats suckling happily.

“Hewwo daddeh.” She said with a smile, and Bill moved an index finger to his lips. Caramel gave a shake of her tail and a curious smile as Amy began to shift around in her bed.

“Wha? Is it time to go already, dad?” She asked, sitting up in her bed.

“Just about. Take your time, kiddo. Was just getting the lil’uns ready.” Hefting up the kennel, he brought it out to the kitchen while he finished getting ready himself. A cooler packed with cold drinks and hamburgers? Check. Fishing gear? Check. The grill? Yup. Pouring an entire pot of coffee into a travel mug he’d watch as his daughter basically sleep-walked from her room, dressed but basically dead to the waking world. She made her way to the door leading to the garage, Bill poking a cereal bar into her mouth before she could make it all the way out. Always forgetting breakfast and always becoming a grump for it. Loading Caramel and the foals up into his SUV, he’d make his way to Culver’s Pond. Still his beloved fishing hole and looking the same since he’d last been here.

“I don’t know why we have to get up so early to fish.” Amy grumped a bit as she helped him unload stuff from the SUV. Bill looked over to her, grill in-hand.

“Because the fish don’t wait for when it’s convenient. The early bird gets the worm and so does the fish, y’know.” It didn’t take them all that long to get stuff set up. Not out on the dock. Out on the dock a foal could find themselves in the water, snapped up by a fish. Drown. You never knew. Even though they were out on the shore, Bill showed Amy how to put little inflatable life preservers on the foals.

“These are so cute, dad! Where’d you get them?” She marveled, working a preserver onto Primrose and causing the filly to giggle and coo cutely as it tickled.

“Fluffmart has an outdoor recreation section. Neat, huh?” Truly, they marketed just about anything and everything they could to the biotoys. They were cashcows. It felt asinine, the whole thing, but hey he was buying into it now.

Primrose, Pecan, and Charger were now kitted out to fully be prepared for falling into water. Bill wrangled Caramel and got an appropriately sized preserver onto her, too. He doubted she was dumb enough to fall in but even the good ones were lacking in common sense.

“Wook, mummah! Pecan am espowin!” The mummah watched as the foal clambered over a small clump of grass, licked a ladybug.

“Nu! Wook at Chawhga, mummah! Makin’ gud poopies!” Challenged Charger, who had broken away from the group to make good poopies where nobody would be bothered by it.

“Teehee…babbehs su gud.” Caramel noted, Primrose squeezing against her leg and obviously afraid of the new outdoor settings.

“Mummah…su scawdies. Nu wike big wawa pwace. Wan daddeh.” The foal trembled a bit and got good upsies from Caramel, being carried over gingerly to Bill who was busy stringing up his line. Amy rolled her eyes.

“Why does she always want to go to you?”

Bill took the baby from Caramel, gently cradled her on a palm which was well-worn over from many blisters and callouses. Stroked the pad of his thumb against her cheek.

“Dunno. She’s a corker though, huh?” He continued to pet against her cheek, the foal hugging against his hand and cooing softly. After a moment he set the filly down.

“Go on and play. Don’t be a sour grape. Look, your brother and sister are having fun.” Bill pointed to Charger and Pecan who were both climbing to the top of a small dirt mound and rolling down with spatters of giggles. Looking hesitant but nodding, Primrose went to join them.

So they had a good day with fishing. Bill didn’t catch jackshit but Amy got herself a bluegill. They ate burgers after a few hours had passed, drank too much soda, and nothing bad happened to any of the fluffies so deal with it.

The end.

43 Likes

When I can scribble anything worthwhile I have to draw the foals in their preservers

13 Likes

This gives us to understand that even though he is a terrible person if you challenge him or do something that could make his daughter sad, he is not a total monster.

4 Likes

Awh that’ll be adorable

1 Like

This i can agree with :slight_smile:

Yes :)))

ive never read a hugbox story with more dread just bc of the context lol

1 Like

I didn’t catch anything because I didn’t use their special bait. The fish love the colts.

This is an adorable ending to it all. I’m glad Bill and Amy have themselves a good fluffy like Caramel. Seems like she’s a good mom as well which is great for everyone. I always love seeing good fluffies get good homes and the poorly behaved ones getting their comeuppance.

1 Like