Good Colors Earthie Fluffies for sale (by: MistahGreyBunny_75)

Interesting… would any abuser pay for a trained “baby enfer” foal in a clandestine shop for abusers?

1 Like

Thank you for your purchase sir, I hope you come back soon :3

Now i hope that might be a future drawing XD dont get enough bowl fluffs and they are like Fluffy Turtles fused with otters. Cuz their body structure is more back arched like a turtle and buoyant like a otter. Also thry use their belly like a pouch-ish like makeshift tray or bed for foals or food they need to carry.

I also wonder if there should be a food tray on other side of the sleeping and litterbox area to encourage exercise or should all their needs be on one side and rest is watter to explore at their leisure :thinking:

2 Likes

They might yes… might send a dopamine rush for them for abusing a specifically bad kind of fluffy… that or they keep to abuse other fluffies they buy incliding soon or recent mummahs hypothetically?

yeah… they are cool, But they are supposed to be a species that evolved in nature, right? anyway i want to draw them in a shop for sale.
I suppose that they would require that kind of care… you have to get them some water to float and a way to force them to exercise…
Now that I think about it, what does a pregnant fluffy bowl look like?

2 Likes

Well… I think that they would be uncontrollable animals… so it wouldn’t be good to have them near fluffys that you don’t want to be attacked…

1 Like

that white and red is doing nothing but yet is the one i want to take the most xD
damn i like white fluffys

1 Like

That is an excellent question, their belly fluff pit is perhaps smaller or is bulged to the point that it is parallel to legs. So when it is staning on dry land it will look a bit more bulged outwards and under but can still walk tho a bit more clumsy and slower waddling than the typical bowl fluffy let alone fluffy in general. But when floating on the water i theorize they cant out anything in their belly fluff pit because of the belly bulge and their teats are swelled so they cant see in front of them as they clumsily use their tail as a propeller as the mounds sorta obstruct their view a bit.

Yeah abuse shops are probably more underground establishments, they would probably not only have a breeding operation but they only care about some typical quality stuff and have a rental abuse room for customers and if the foal or fluffy is a snarty or babbeh enfer they make thrm more expensive for the session.

Makes sense…they’ll also probably have fewer foals per litter, 2-3 max, to allow them to walk during pregnancy and carry all of them easily once they’re born.

1 Like

XD abuse shops have a lot of possibilities, maybe I´ll draw something about that in the future…

1 Like

It is probably an adaptation or defect cuz of their evolution. Also they no longer have a irrational fear of water to a significant degree compared to typical fluffies… one issue that may still exist is SBS bowl foals which could hypothetically weigh a mare doen and dampen the felly fluff which will make them far less buoyant and sink and drown so be watchful of thst in the enclosure. Also Bitch Mare Syndrome mummahs that might either make other foals starve save for their bestest or worse literally leave them behind stranded on land in the enclosure.

1 Like

Im a fan of fluffies as stock to be sold so this is right up my alley. Would be interested in seeing more!

2 Likes

Absolutely adore your art. :heart: This has to be one of my favorite designs of fluffy babbehs.

1 Like

Might be fun to have a rapist fluffy get raped by another fluffy. More of a justice type abuse though. Also, while it may be good abuse to get a fluffy to rape fluffies, the rapist will be rewarded, which annoys me.

3 Likes

Is the green one with pink eyes still available?

1 Like

sure buddy, it´s yours :+1:t4:

1 Like

I love the idea of a fluffy baby so fat that it makes his mother sink and drown his whole family XD

3 Likes

I like it! Reminds me of some of the classic Wolfram stuff with different bins of foals at different price points.

Obviously I’m assuming the lesser tiers of foals have a darker and more horrible life……right?

2 Likes

Woot! I know the perfect happy home

1 Like