Good Colors Earthie Fluffies for sale (by: MistahGreyBunny_75)

Hello everyone, I drew this, I will draw exhibitors for other types of fluffys in the future, what do you think about the idea?

95 Likes

I’d imagine this sort of thing is common, especially for foals.

If someone’s looking for an adult Fluffy then finding them alone is fine, shows a good temperament. Whereas someone looking for a foal is more likely to be interested in seeing how playful they are and how they interact with others. Plus the cuteness factor will likely help with sales, potentially even multiple if the owners get a friend.

20 Likes

So cute, I’d normally get the purple one but seems like he may be a little more energy than I would want. That green and pink one by the blocks though is darling.

5 Likes

Tbh i like it. You can have a turtle-like enclosure for Bowl Fluffies like a slant dry land area and the rest being water for them to lazily swim around.
And for a Sea fluffy exhibitor you can do something like a fish tank but with like food paste dispensers they can suck on or seafluff flakes.

6 Likes

I like these sorts of things, a singular image with a ton going on in it, each fluffy doing something different, all with their own personality, etc.

I’d love to see more of these sorts of things. Although my twisted, blackened little heart would ask that the next one be ‘reject babies’. Alicorns, ‘poopie’ colors, physically disabled, ‘sensitive’ babies, etc… just all the bruised, emotionally crippled, unwanted ones in one big box.

11 Likes

Or smarties… those are probably more often unwanted or babbeh enfers even if theyre foals enfing other foals

4 Likes

They are so cute, so precious, i can’t even imagine all the ways i could torture them, make them suffer, make them beg, make them ask for help without knowing that no one is gonna save them. keep the good work pal.

5 Likes

Put jalapeño oil in the kibble or replacing it with the the water in the dispenser?

1 Like

I’ll take the one chugging water. I always appreciate a fellow hydration enthusiast.

4 Likes

Fuck you, I was gunna ask for that one but was waiting until I could write something for it lol.

Ill take the pink or red one… the red one at least seems to be on the right track to bing litterbox trained

2 Likes

We can do shared custody, I’ll have him on weekends.

2 Likes

I’ll have him in the ground, so probably not in your best interest to share with me.

1 Like

Yeah very true. Well if he ever gives me shit I’ll know who to bring him to!

1 Like

A large man enters the fluffy store and wanders about, lazily looking at each fluffy display before stopping at the earthie pen, finally noticing a fluffy misbehaving, a red foal with a yellow tail. Slipping on one of the provided gloves and reaching into the enclosure, softly picking up the red foal. He begins speaking softly to the it.

Hello little one, would you like to tell me why you just made bad poopies?

The fluffy looks up at the man, mystified.

Am ownwy wittwe babbeh, and was habin’ so much funsies pwaying wit’ odah babbehs. Poopie pwace keep sayin’ to go poopies but babbeh ignore stupie poopie pwace ‘cause babbeh didn’t wanna stop pwayin’

The man thinks for a moment before nodding once, seemingly contented.

Would you like to be my new fluffy? I have a lovely safe-room just for you, but you have to promise to be a good fluffy. No more bad-poopies, and you have to do everything I say.

The foal’s eyes light up and they beginning wiggling in excitement in the man’s hands.

Babbeh get nyu daddeh?! Babbeh am so happies!

He heads towards the front of the store where the register is located, and rings the bell on the counter to summon an employee. After an one approaches and enquires what he would like, he speaks.

@MistahGreyBunny_75 I was wondering if I could purchase this foal?

The employee gets a bad feeling from this man, but its not the first time an abuser would purchase a fluffy. Maybe they should let him have it, I mean a sale is a sale.

2 Likes

Great idea! I hadn’t thought about the fluffies bowl, and the habitat they would need.

1 Like

Sure mister, It looks that you will be a good owner and that fluffy will receive all the love it need :3

1 Like

The one by the food looks more mad then sad at the food.

Also, kind of want to commission something like this.

I’ll probably make something like that in the future.

2 Likes

Perfect, I promise this fluffy will get everything it deserves…