Good Counsel (Underbear)

Fluffies are not smart. This cannot be stressed enough. Pregnant mares are well documented talking to their tummy babies expecting them to answer. This behavior continues till birth when the mare realizes they are just chirpies and cannot talk. However in some cases this realization has not happened and mother’s will abandon babies that will not talk to them. Some rare cases have even seen mothers kill their new born foals for causing her pain during birth.

previous
next

52 Likes

I laughed picturing fluffies assuming their inner voice (conscience/etc) was their tummy babbies. xD

5 Likes

I’d find it more funny, when her gut growls due to hunger, it’s answering/talking to her.

4 Likes

Ha! That’s not a bad idea

I mean I could see a fluffy doing that

1 Like

Will the mare stop the newborns from “stealing” her milk, or will she be so distracted by her own empty thoughts that she won’t even notice?

Because with Fluffies, either is a distinct possibility

4 Likes

I aint waiting for Doween to chat shit while my babbehs are wasting away, im pinning her at this point, its survival, to hell with being “meany” he loves his babbehs they take priority over everything including his sence of morality.

2 Likes