Good hunt (InfraredTurbine)

Not the bestest anymore huh ??

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

126 Likes

Ah yes, the classical hunters throwing knife

7 Likes

When you hunt fluffies you can afford to be stylish and silly.

Also lol, I like how he says “cool baby”

14 Likes

Was doing so well until the 2nd panel then it just dropped

3 Likes

I always wondered what it’d be like playing mumbly peg with your fluffy.

6 Likes

Why yes, letting them suffer is what the sport is about!
( Unlike, & one cannot stress this enough, for most of us hunters of real beasts, for whom a slow kill shows incompetence & is a unrequisite bother )

8 Likes

Best consequences for worst mummah!

2 Likes

Wtf did the mare think its baby can do? Pull the knife out? Hug her to make her feel better? Jfc they deserve death.

2 Likes

That escalated quickly!

2 Likes

Wow ate her poopie baby and kills her bestest for not helpin her yeap, bitch had it coming.

3 Likes

Technically she said poopy babies, which means she ate more than just one of her foals.

Should have broken her mind by saying that by her killing her other foals she was depriving her bestest of sibling love, thereby meaning he didn’t deserve all the love.

4 Likes

holy shit fluffy logic at its best, get attacked, immediately murder foal lmao

1 Like

Also stressed out meat makes it taste worse… this was what my daught taught me about hunting. Also you want to end it before it screams… if it in a herd it would scatter. Also a compound bow would probably be a bit better, as with its size contrast to the fluffy would be a bit more humane than a thrown knife.

1 Like

Oh my god yes! I love it how the fucking selfish bitch of a mummah is just acting! she doesn’t love her bestest, she only sees it as a token to get out of any perilous situation. I love neglectful mummahs getting what they deserve. Hope thje hunter took his sweet time to kill that mare.

1 Like