Good Mummah drop in daycare for fluffies! (Artist: Carpdime)

Fluffy Daycare for casual drop ins. Might find something like this next to malls.

133 Likes

So cute :heart:
love your art style

7 Likes

Adorable. This is one of the artists that restores me lost faith in humanity.

11 Likes

Love it!

2 Likes

This is very cute.

2 Likes

Your habitats are always so well thought out and designed. It reminds me of SmĂĄland at IKEA :smiley:

11 Likes

I hope one of the Fluffies goes to see that sea-fluffy, it looks so curious about new no-flipper friends.

8 Likes

Always love your dioramas, @Carpdime ! And now I am tempted to feature a drop-in dayc are like this one in one of the future Avocado updates.

Also, eye spy with my little eye…

Summary

Avo! on a shelf!! : D

9 Likes

Love it!

Here’s an idea: a daycare on wheels. It could be a converted truck or bus. Or a bigass RV.

7 Likes

Honestly, this looks like a nice place to even just drop by to simply sit and watch fluffies hang out for a while.

3 Likes

Wow how much would it tack to put a fluff thare

Ok i do like the design, nice work Carpdime

This is the kind of art that makes my abusive spirit revolt with disgust, the sight of happy and safe fluffies so provocatively obscene… Where are the Screeees? Where are the NU WAN FOWEBA SWEPIES!?.. Hughbox at is finest, like a drop of holy water over a tarnished soul.

3 Likes

I could also see this next to a butcher shop, as fluffherders sell their fluffies to the shop and then leave them at the “day care” until the butcher is ready to deal with them.

5 Likes

Ah god this is so cute ; u ; my hearttttt

1 Like

Awww too cute!!

3 Likes

Amazing design they even got for sea fluffies :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

SEA FLUFFLIES! I want one!

2 Likes

I got some too, but be warned–they’re labor-intensive!

1 Like

Super cute! But what’s the glass box behind the heart-shaped window for?

(And doesn’t the sign face the wrong direction?)

2 Likes