Goodbye, blanket (InfraredTurbine)

Plug up his ass with his blanket. He so much want it.

2 Likes

I’ve seen a Fluffy forced to watch it’s newborns massacred while it was tortured. I’ve seen them suffer awful disfiguring burns after trusting the wrong humans. I’ve seen alot of things that led to the wanna die loop. This is by far the most hilarious.

1 Like

Listen, you just don’t understand how difficult my life is, okay? I am literally, literally being colonized by these hoomins and here you are enabling them. How am I harming anyone by shitting on the floor instead of in the litterbox? It’s my choice and it doesn’t affect you, so why don’t you find some other conspiracy theory to fear-monger about, you fascist? Until my safety blankie is free from occupation and oppression, I am going to protest non-stop by doing exactly what I did before except with more screaming shitting, tears, and whining. I speak for all oppressed bestest babbehs when I say that this this shocking and unprecedented blankie-theft and the resulting heart-hurties are the worstest thing to ever happen to a fluffy, ever. Fuck you. Give me spaghetti.

“Wet fwuffies enjoy fings” the fluffy says after shitting on the floor, raping a foal, and stomping said foal to death.

No, NAA could at least pop out some gold here and there. Though speaking of, I’ve visited his AO3 page, and not one of his uploads seems to have reached 100 hits since the last time I checked.

My favourite gameshow! Reddit/twitter/tumblr rant or shitpost!

1 Like

UHKM AKSTCHUALLY snort THAT DOESN’T HAPPEN AND IF IT inhale DID IT WO— gasping exhale WOULD BE A GOOD THING! smug tittering

1 Like