Goodbye, blanket (InfraredTurbine)

Well, no more “blankie fwen” till you can place your ass on the designed place

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

103 Likes

>asks the bare minimum of fluffy
>fluffy cries like a little bitch and threatens suicide

MANY SUCH CASES, THIS REMINDS ME OF A CERTAIN GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS

21 Likes

He’s never getting that blanket back.

7 Likes

I first though its just a basic abuse until that lil brat just outed himself as “bestesh” no wonder his owner punished him.

And its bout his pooping prob tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Should have told him he’ll never see his blangket ever just to freak him out more.

11 Likes

Make him watch as his blanket get thrown into the bin and then taken away by the trash collectors.

2 Likes

I started out having some degree of sympathy for the little bastard but then it had to call itself bestest and all my sympathy went down the drain.

3 Likes

He was told exactly what was required of him to get his blanket back. If that’s too much to ask than maybe something more irreplaceable should be taken away next.

5 Likes

I’d recommend negative reinforcement

He can have his blanket, but the blanket will be used to clean his shit until he learns to poop properly.

And it won’t be washed between clean ups

6 Likes

Something tells me hes the same fluffy from Super Hard Kibbles

5 Likes

Gamers?

4 Likes

…Sounds like NAA lmao

2 Likes

W*men?

Funny how just one word can change your opinion of a fluffy so much

4 Likes

Bring back the blanket, wipe his tears with it, take the blanket away again

3 Likes

If that doesn’t make you into a good fluffy, you will become a living blanket! Oooh thats a good idea! De-bone a fluffy and remove as much of its organs that you can to keep it alive. You probably need to leave most of the spine and ribs so it can breathe and stay alive but remove all of the leg bones and meat so it just has floppy noodle legs with blood veins running through them to keep the tissue alive

4 Likes

Or wipe up his shit with it.

And then his eyes!

1 Like

Burn the fluffy, keep the blanket

3 Likes

That’s letting it off lightly. Shred that thing. And the blanket. :wink:

5 Likes

Be Gland I’m taken this and not beating your ass

3 Likes