Super hard kibbles (InfraredTurbine)

Always funny to mention some super hard kibbles, to punish some stupid fluffies which can’t literally shit wherever you want them to xD

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

82 Likes

Welp, still no blanket for you, fucker.

12 Likes

Best get the tongs and spread em

4 Likes

This is the perfect punishment until you have to glove up and get in there.

Unless you enjoy that sort of thing. Or your fluffy really, really doesn’t.

8 Likes

Welp, too bad to the brat or the owner have a med that would soften those kibble and sploosh out those shit :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

If the owner gives him a prune and then their bowels explode the owner will then punish them by no blanket for another week cuz of bad poopies…this might become a cycle

3 Likes

What you do now is this:

Do this until you know hes using the litterbox right. Convince him that his poopie place is his bestest friend now. “Wow, you and your poopie place are working really well together. You two must be best friends!”

And then give him hardcore laxatives a week later. Record his sense of betrayal.

2 Likes

This is how you get a prolapsed anus.

5 Likes

I can see why someone would sell this. Their tendency towards shitting everywhere is the largest problem people would have with owning one.

3 Likes

An especially apt punishment given how much poopie control matters in a fluffy life.

3 Likes

Feed them this for 3 days then load them up with prunes and fiber and laxative and terrify and terrorize them until they fire out bloody turds like a machine gun. If you’re lucky the offending fluff will get a rectal prolapse and you can change ots name to Pinkie Sawk

1 Like

Nah you just have to give them some apple juice or laxatives

2 Likes

Not if it’s severe enough. At a certain point, you have to be manually disimpacted. It doesn’t sound fun. Happened to one of my cats a long time ago, poor girl. (Turned out to be a certain cat food ingredient.)

1 Like

He is gonna poop his bones out when he pops

2 Likes

That needs to be an animation. Fluffy strains too hard, shits his skeleton into the box (or anywhere else), fluffy slowly deflates.

4 Likes

Well when it’s get out he’s gonna need a diaper after the damage.

1 Like

How about he shits so hard that his intestines flow out but he’s feeling so refreshed that he doesn’t realize it.

Why did my brain turn this into foals using his guts as a jumprope?

Aww, and tracks blood, shit, and digestive juices all over the house without realizing it! Only worrying when it catches on a table leg or something and then looks back to see his entire digestive system prolapsed out like a grotesque, bloody pink sock. :rofl: