Gore-tober 10 "Fungi" (Guodzilla)

I remember that meme from thr booru days.

1 Like

Amazing! :star_struck:

1 Like

:grin::heart:

What so scary, you cant even see them unless some electric shock would revealed them for a few seconds I think.

Nicely done surgery :+1:

1 Like

May one ask for your source on Mi-Go invisibility?

1 Like

What do you mean? I used ā€œThe Whisperer in Darknessā€ for the description and rendered with paint 3d.

2 Likes

Sorry, was trying to ask @FallenAngel007.
Mi-Go are yet another Lovecraft monster that can appear as just about anything, given their talent for surgery: ( ā€œThe Whisperer in Darknessā€ has their ā€œheadsā€ covered in either short antenna or tendrils ) which includes interspecies brain transplants.
If they are not lying about that, too.

2 Likes

i thought they just evaporated when they died?

2 Likes

& did not show up on standard photographs. Basic anti-cryptoid hunter stuff, most likely by design.
Still left footprints though, just like the abominable snowman.

2 Likes

yeah and they also suck at flying in earthā€™s environment thatā€™s just funny to me imagine you can fly throw space but not on a water ball planet populated by hairless primates with anxiety and back pains

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure about that. There were drowned F.f.Y. carcasses floating in the water after a major flood once.

2 Likes

yeah, i need to fish that story

2 Likes

Oh a friend told me once but I never full check the migo full description that time. It just stuck with me bout it. If its not then guess it wasnā€™t.

2 Likes

& cannot even eat the local food. Or so they say.

2 Likes

dang must sucks for them

2 Likes

They take a bit to dissolve ( Akeley himself comments that the drowned Mi-go were only observed relatively soon after the flood: & none of their bodies were actually secured ).
Then again, beings capable of surviving the vacuum of outer space, not to mention the atmospheres of both Pluto & Earth, ought to handle amphibiousness.
As usual with the Yuggothians, things are obscure, & obscured.

2 Likes

Migo: Except for me, kiddo!
:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

So you state.
Your opposition to exotic customs, such as arranged marriage, seems to support that, mindā€¦ tell me, is the family still in the illegal mining business, or do they run a tannery?

2 Likes

M: Extended family, maybe. My folks started a business in Newark, and then moved to NYC.
I enrolled in medschool at Miskatonic Uā€¦So not completely opposed to the norm.

2 Likes

(Need to downplay the RP for now, just sayin)

1 Like