GoreTober || Day 10 - Fungi (Dragonixa)

… so remember that burn out yesterday? Yeah, it’s gone now lol Feeling much better today, so I was able to finish this UwU

Hope you’re feeling well ^^
Wub you :heart:
Nixy UwU

35 Likes

good to hear

1 Like

Awwwwwww
We wub U2!
:heart:hugglies :heart:

1 Like

All the huggies and wub ^w^ ~♥️

This kinda gives me a “circle-of-life” vibe.
:blush:

1 Like

A little bit yeah, I admit :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
1 Like

Lovely use of flowing lines.

1 Like

This made me wonder about growing psychedelics using fluffies in some capacity.

I’m a sucker for mushrooms on dead things so this is definitely my favorite of your drawings from Goretober so far. Glad you’re feeling better, and of course I’m looking forward to the next drawings!

1 Like

YES
I love that Terraria theme :smiley:

… And now I kinda want to play it

Thank you :heart: As always aporeciated UwU

1 Like

I tried mushrooms once… Tbh, had a bad experience :,) Turns out I was badly introduced, in a back seat of a car right next to a pub with loud electronic music, and I barely knew all the people around me aside from my brother, with whom I never spent much time throughout my life except for our childhood, sooo yeah :,)

But the mushrooms on dead things are fascinating, absolutely agree :heart: Glad you like it ^w^

1 Like

The new update is pretty fun!

Playing an inverse world with my brother and dumped a bunch of lava on the spawn point. I got into a hilarious loop of dying to lava.

1 Like

Oh yes, the death loops hahah

When I played with my ex and his bro we had the Slime King completely obliderate us, because we were playing on hard difficulty aaand with shitty early gear lol

So, I started fucking with the lava in order to make a moat-trap for bosses and the likes, only to find out that burning damage is nerfed on all enemies.

WHOOPS.

It still kills but it takes longer but that’s okay because it’s funny to me.

King Slime now spawns randomly depending on how many slimes are killed at any given time by the way IT’S FUN.

Especially when you’re mining in a tiny tunnel with no way to escape.

1 Like

I’ve done em a few times, nothing to induce crazy stuff but it was a lot of laughter on my end. Made me tired as fuck though lol, definitely took my energy for the few hours I was kinda tripping.

I would imagine that wouldn’t be a pleasant trip at all, I’ve always heard that you need people you know and trust around you, especially someone who has done em at least once. I was alright but like I said, it wasn’t to where I was seeing shit.

Mushrooms are very cool, I always like watching time lapses of them growing too, it’s neat.

1 Like

Just sit there and watch 'em BUUURN >:D

I love that idea, might steal it ^w^

Might give them a shot in the future again, although I no longer spend much time with friends irl (I know, I’m a lonely bastard lol) although yesterday I had a nice change of pace because I stumbled upon a childhood friend and we went out to have a beer together ^^

1 Like

That sounds nice! Hope you enjoyed it as much as it sounds like you did. I’d do it again too but my friends aren’t interested lol, which is fine but I’m not doing them alone. Could only imagine how bad it could get lmfao.

Also I relate lol, definitely a bit of a loner myself, I enjoy my own company a lot more than others

1 Like