GoreTober || Day 12 - Bandages (Dragonixa)

Well well well, guess who came back after over a year :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Does anybody remember those boogers? Let me know ^w^

Wub you! :heart:
Nixy UwU

28 Likes

I do not.
But their expressions are great.

1 Like
1 Like

I can’t remember if you were around at this time, but they were a part of the first event I ran~

Probably not then.
I stumbled on this website on 2 Sept 2021 and signed up the next day.

1 Like

Her nose is great. I really like this pony.

1 Like

Aw it wants to be just like mom, that means you gotta get hurt too y’know little one?

I love this one, if you were unaware of what you intended the story behind this one to be, it can be interpreted a couple of ways. Is the owner a hugboxer tending to a injury or is it an abuser giving her some semblance of care before the next wave of pain hits.

Great work as usual, always makes my day to see your art.

1 Like

I automatically thought of Celestia and Luna :smile:

1 Like

Dziękuję UwU Ćwiczyłam ostatnio mocno rysowanie koni, więc się to powoli przejawia w moich pracach :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you so much :heart: And yeah, if you look at it that way I can totally see that :stuck_out_tongue: Though in case of (oh fuck it, I’ll reveal it) Anabelle and Bloom they were rescued from the streets and recovering in a shelter. Anabelle is a single mother who lost most of her litter and protects Bloom at all cost, feeds her before herself, sacrifices everything for her last child. Because of past experiences she’s not very trusting, and I wanted to portray that in her face, hence the lack of enthusiasm in her~

2 Likes

Might as well reveal it now, since nobody got it:

Those are my girls :heart:

Yeah, way before my time.

1 Like

Um…
…
…
Exactly!
:thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

You did a DAMN good job at showing her distrust in the face. Really amazing work.

1 Like

Dark Hugboxer is Polish just like me, so I don’t bother speaking English to him ^^’ I basically mentioned the fact that I practiced horses heavily lately and it’s starting to show in my work~

1 Like

As always appreciate it :heart:

1 Like

Of course :heart:

Looking forward to the next post!

Also hope you’re doing well and not getting burnt out my friend.

1 Like

OIC.
Sorry for being nosy. :pensive:

1 Like

All is good :heart: Hell, I treated myself today with my first ever professional massage and I feel better than ever UwU

2 Likes

Hey, all is good :heart: Nothing wrong with asking if you’re curious :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like