GoreTober || Day 3 - Decapitation (Dragonixa)

Giving a little hand wasn’t so helpful afterall~

Keeping it going, super proud of myself on that! Hope to see more submissions from others as well :smiley:

Wub you :heart:
Nixy UwU

37 Likes

This would be the reality of fluffy claw machines,if they were packed in there like toys.

3 Likes

Pretty much, yeah xD Considering their fragile bodies and all~

1 Like

I wonder if fluffy claw machines would be a real thing? Since in most canons they are considered toys. Would probably be hard to keep them alive in a claw machine. But if it was made in an abuse angle,like how some claw machines grip the toy and then drop it,I could see them maybe having a market.
I think I’m rambling at this point,haha.
Good work,I like this fluffy’s hair.

1 Like

It’s actually a decent idea! I can imagine feeding times - the maintenance guy would just throw in food form the top of the machine, where smarties would probably rival between each other and make the weaker fluffies fight over scraps~

But yeah, anyways xD Thank you, I experimented with fur as well after watching a realistic fur tutorial ^^

WHERE’S

YOUR

HEAD

AT?

(where’s your head at?)

3 Likes

Well, apparently in the air, snatched by some not so smart fella, who tried to unbury the shitrat by pulling it by the head with an excavator lol

1 Like

Needed another head for some fluffy fighting abomination.

1 Like

this is completely unrealistic, there’s no way a claw machine can hold anything for .1 seconds

1 Like

Pretty much hahah

Lol, maybe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

always love your art and style.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I really appreciate that :heart:

DAMN this is good. I love the detail on the tissues in the neck.
I gotta get in on some of these prompts, Goretober has all my favorite things.

1 Like

Absolutely go for it, I’m learning so much anatomy thanks to it :smiley: Thank you very much :heart:

1 Like