GoreTober || Day 4 - Candy Gore (Dragonixa)

Went for colors this time, because I simply cannot see candy gore as black and white. It’s impossible in this genre of gore. Rainbow eyesore it is!

Experimented with style, went for lineless and cutesy, which usually isn’t my thing… but you know what? I had a blast drawing it :smiley: Quite difficult to figure out for sure, but I’m really enjoying the final result as much as I enjoyed the process :heart: Hope you like it too!

Wub you :heart:
Nixy UwU

29 Likes

So amazingggggg >w< love it, always loved your coloring

1 Like

Awwwwhhh >w< ~ :heart:
You’re so sweet (no pun intended) ^w^
But yeah, I’d say colors are my thing for sure :stuck_out_tongue: I remember not liking it so much in the past when I was still learning, but nowadays I’m only realising how much it brings a piece to life, doesn’t it?

1 Like

I agree, I agree uwu I didn’t like it back then either, I’m big fan of black and white, but seeing this coloring quality I always get so inspired >w<

1 Like

You have no clue how happy that makes me :,D And it’s double the complement knowing how good your art is, too :heart:

1 Like

When the nanites make their form out of glucose.

1 Like

Sugar,

(Doo doo doo da doo doo)

Oh honey, honey,

(Doo doo doo da doo doo)

You are my candy girl…

2 Likes

Now I can only thing of some dystopic society where these fluffies exist and are used instead of pinatas. Also great work as usual, love it

Very cool

THA KOMBUCHA MU-SHROOM PEO-PLE

… Oh wait, that’s a different song

2 Likes