GoreTober || Day 9 - Pins (Dragonixa)

To be honest with you guys… I’m starting to feel a slight burn-out. We’ll see how far I can go. It could be also because I ruined myself my mood today with Reddit, so let’s hope that this is the case ^^’

Anyways, I hope you’re doing great :slight_smile:
Wub you! :heart:
Nixy UwU

31 Likes

Oofah…Stay AWAY from Reddit.

3 Likes

I should, don’t I? :,)

2 Likes

Reddit, tis nothing but a hive of scum and villainy.

2 Likes

Yup. U should.

1 Like

2 Likes
2 Likes

Reddit is a terrible place lol, I only ever look at a couple of subs and that’s just cause I’m bored.

Great artwork as usual, I like the pins keeping the eyes open too.

2 Likes

Who do voodoo?
you do voodoo!
Datz who!

2 Likes

Yeah reddit can be a tad negative. That’s why I stick to the gardening and animals subs…not that there aren’t drama in those communities too

2 Likes

reinforcing the point of everyone else here but yeah, reddit is a pretty shitty place most of the time.
And don’t forget to take a break! Your drawings have a GREAT quality in them and i can only imagine how much time they need to be done, so it can be very exhausting making them every day. Take care!

2 Likes

I just stumbled upon one post on HolUp, it included a plus size girl who got ghosted by some guy on the day of their date and in the video she revealed her body… Approximately 95% of the comment section called her a bitch, a whale, just completely nasty shit, so I got a bit too involved and started defending her. Huh… And of course the idiots started responding with some of the most sexist shit I’ve ever witnessed. Fun times.

4 Likes

Some folks will always go out of their ways to stir up drama, gotta love that ^^’

3 Likes

Thank you so much :people_hugging: But honestly, as soon as I cut myself off reddit and focused on stuff that makes me happy, I immediately went back to drawing and started on today’s drawing, so I guess it was just depression from seeing extreme cases of sexism and fatshaming in a comment section ^^’

3 Likes

Of course lol. Most of the people on there are horrifically insecure, what a bunch of cockwombles. Good on you for defending her.

2 Likes

In this case is way better to stay away from reddit for a time, block the shitty subreddits to so you don’t go through this again
And don’t forget to take a break if you feel burnt out, your health comes first

1 Like

I know, thank you for looking out for me :people_hugging: Now I only come to reddit to browse memes and post fluffies lol

2 Likes

Why am I reminded of the Japanese horror film where the girl does eye needle torture on the male producers who exploited her for sex? Hmmmmm… Hmmmmmm

2 Likes

What’s the movie? Now you intrigued me :3

Reddit =4chan?
Maybe? Wouldn’t be surprised.

1 Like