Gr1m’s Grimoire! [Chapter 2] Art by:Gr1m_1

*Edit:5/25/21 :nerd_face:Now reorganized chronologically
A collection of topics for everything else I’ve made in the past!

[39928]

[39941] - Art by realgirl - Colour by gr1m1
[40251]

[40572]

[40596]

[40852]
[41083]

[41219]

[41300]

[41832]

[41833]

[41963]

[42027] - Art by FS47 - Colour by gr1m1

[42133]
[42183]

132 Likes

Something about the way you draw fluffy abuse makes me wanna be a fluffy getting abused…? I’ve got issues. :clown_face:

16 Likes

No way the art style makes it very empathetic to humans and I often put myself in the fluffies place when making this stuff which makes for some interesting facial expressions! Like imagining pure terror? IDK maybe like imagining being eaten by a shark or mauled by wolves it’s hard to explain

19 Likes

Had to do a double take there. Although I have experienced this feeling before, so I get it.

3 Likes

Well at least I know I’m not alone.

2 Likes

I definitely make faces when I’m trying to figure out how to draw them. I can’t imagine people seeing me do that.

3 Likes

That is some degenerate shit right here

4 Likes

Damn, we’re eating good tonight!

2 Likes

Degenerate…? Hm. Maybe.

2 Likes

Once more amazing work Gr1m.

2 Likes

Amazing every time fluffys die

3 Likes

You’re a hero of the revolution, gr1m_1. A goddamned hero.

5 Likes

Luv sketchies book!:grin::+1:

3 Likes

Having read the story about Melissa and the green foal in can several times , the last time I read it, I felt profound pity for the foal. The terror and fear really shines through his facial expressions, eventually that even an abuser may feel something other than just a murderboner. Great work manages to elicit many emotions out of a single frame.

2 Likes

Grim! I DARE you to do a Charlie brown football scene! With fluffy as the ball… And Lucy doesn’t pull it!

4 Likes

I don’t read textpost, but how exactly fluffies destroyed Cleveland?

3 Likes

Methane from shit + explosives and fireworks + static electricity from a massive orgy

3 Likes

I like the cow fluffy but I feel bad because I was the maker of the bull fluffy lolz

1 Like

we’ve all got our kinks, its okay

1 Like

where can i read these comics? I’m not good browsing this site

1 Like