Grades of Fluffies (Commissioned for RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

Here’s something I drew for @anon68543914 about how he likes to classify his fluffies in his canon :V

Ps: He’ll be writting a full text explaining each piece of this art in another day;

For commissions, come and talk, I might be eating a sandwich so I can share with ya;

40 Likes

I like how happy the D grade one seems :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Always good to see you guys Collab!

2 Likes

Fight the status quo, brown fluffy.

5 Likes

Content, I’d say, rather than happy.

3 Likes

It is in that sitting pose that dogs with an itchy butt do when they try scratching it on the floor by going only with their front legs.

Here is an example underlined with classical music for everyone’s pleasure

2 Likes

Time to turn the poopie baby into a shit streak.

2 Likes

I can get behind this grading for pets. Of course any pet grade of fluffy can still make USDA prime meat. You just won’t be seeing many A or S grade pets on the menu since they’re more valuable as pets for the upper crust.

2 Likes

You could, but why not make it into dinner instead? Grilled foal is just the thing for an autumn day!

1 Like

No

1 Like

When I commissioned the picture for a potential academic style article I wanted to write, there wasn’t a need to make any of them miserable or unhappy. Just to express the range of “Quality”.

2 Likes

C has resting bitch face.

Should bump it down into ground meat tier.

1 Like

You’ve mistaken it for, “Resting Fear” face, Lmao

1 Like

In my headcanon the meat of a constantly terrified fluffy would be inedibly sour. Hopefully it could be salvaged in a happy and low-stress home, but if not, it’s best to just apply forever sleep brain-nu-more pickaxies.

1 Like

OK_thumb

1 Like