Gramma fluff's Last Wish by:Munstah Mummah

78 Likes

15 Likes

Awh. Don’t really get the part about ‘green tentacles’ but awh

12 Likes

Awww. Dying happy and surrounded by love? That’s the dream.

16 Likes

Oh no, the poopy got to live …

Requesting an alternative ending where her family is snuffed out in front of dying old fluff after all of this sacrificing by the daddy?

5 Likes

I hate what fluffies represent, but … I have a respect for any being that grows old, so I have mixed feelings. I’ll give this fluffie a thumbs up, and hope it has a good ride wherever it goes.

5 Likes

He reminds me of my dog “Mochito” an excellent dog 19 years old. one day he went to sleep and never woke up. he left surrounded by love. he reminds me of him this fluffie. so good job granny.

5 Likes

Munstah Mummah has an eldritch tinge to their works, it’s a headcanon thing.

There is something commendable about Grandfluffs, an underutilised concept without the community. Being able to live long enough to have a family is one thing, but being able to see your family have a family is even more impressive for a Fluffy.

16 Likes

as hard as it is for fluffies to survive until, it’s almost like meeting your great-great-grandchildren.

2 Likes

Very sweet. Also very wrong that a stupid living toy gets anything other than the garbage pit.

4 Likes

This is… beautiful :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

It’s so hard to lose pets. May Mochito’s memory be a blessing. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Old lore from the booru days

4 Likes

Aaaand into the garbage disposal you go biotoy

3 Likes

Ive been thinking that this community lacks beauty, lots of other emotions get invoked but rarely beauty but you’ve definitely hit the mark.

Thank you!

5 Likes

Comments like this are as annoying as the “BUT MAH MONIEZ!!1!!1” shit idiots keep posting on alicorn abuse pictures.

This comic isn’t even a poopie justice story, for fuck’s sake! The daughter just happens to be brown.

3 Likes

Yeah, and I hate the Brown Scat Fluffs and see very good abuse potential. My comment was not limited to just the Scatfluff though.

I meant the whole family though should die in front of the dying elder fluff, just so its efforts are ripped away from her in vain. That would be for more heartwrenching scenarios and good abuse.

Write or draw that scenario yourself, then, instead of making these stupid comments begging someone else to do it for you.

3 Likes

I apologize if they sounded like begging but your point is fair enough and I do get it from an outside perspective. I just thought really, it would have been an interesting alternative ending type of thing.

I seriously don’t think anyone is going to take my advice and actually do it. If they do, I will be shocked, but thats another story.