Grandma's love ( By: LostDauphin )

Had us in the first half not gonna lie

Not really, this type of comic is quite common and extremely predictable. They all try to be subversive in the exact same way (being kind initially and later surprising the audience with cruelty) that they ironically end up being cliche and foreseeable. It would have been way too boring if the grandma just accepted the baby, of course the comic was going to take a different turn.

love the style ! *^ *

2 Likes

Ah yes, the betrayal after a long bonding period really enhances the flavour.

5 Likes

Too bad the bonding happens offscreen.

This is great, and it reminds me of a similar one where the grandma prepares a fluffy for Thanksgiving.

4 Likes

Great artwork, it’s cool that you can just "change up " your art style as you please.

2 Likes

Grandma looks like former Chinese president Jiang “Deflated Toad” Zemin:

04-toad-jiang-zemin

2 Likes

Ah, the best kind of grandma. Ruthless, deranged, and can make anything taste great.

Monosodium Glutamate, babbeh.

1 Like

Hahaha great work!

2 Likes

That’s more of how the canned soup industry shows their love.

It would be how everyone showed their love if people weren’t so damned gullible

1 Like

It’s the only way to keep the meat tasty in my timeline.

3 Likes

I love everything about this. The lesson can be taken in many ways, but I can’t help but view it as a positive one. :blush:

1 Like

That does being up quality of life question: life as a feral versus life as a small scale meat fluff.

i bet she blew kaiser wilhelm

1 Like

Hmmm… I have a rule for cooking fluffies…

Roast when Earthie, Fried when Pegasi ,

Sashimi when Unicorn and Garniture when Alicorn.

Mares when you like Fat meat and Stallions when you like it Gamey

Foals make good Stews and Throw away the Smarty.

1 Like

Yeah, I wouldn’t expect less from anyone’s Nona. Especially those who lived during the Depression Era. They can make sugarless chocolate cake taste like Death By Chocolate delicious, it’s nothing to do a meal based on fluffies.

grandma hasnt taken her meds she just ate a stray dog

What a good way to show love to your love ones uwu