Grandma's love ( By: LostDauphin )

Yes, i’m alive :wink:
I came up with the idea and I just wanted to do it, although not in the art style I usually use, but worse is nothing.
I hope you liked it.

245 Likes

AWWW cute i like this comic

8 Likes

Oh Jesus fuck that went in a completely different direction

Amazing artwork!

18 Likes

I remember hearing that, when someone says something is made with love, the love is usually butter and garlic.

Also, grandma is a ruthless motherfucker to spend weeks caring for a child like creature that is talking to her then killing it.

27 Likes

Such a great ending!

9 Likes

Damn
I love it

It’s precious

3 Likes

Shes a gangsta

6 Likes

Nice artwork.

Reminds me of a story I did where a painter likes to think of himself as an amateur gourmet chef, and invites feral fluffies into his home so he can eat them.

“Oh, don’t thank me; I’m doing this for myself.”

6 Likes

In my timeline that’s called “Tuesday.”

7 Likes

yeah, if it just asked for a “nyu mummah and huggies” I would have said let it live, but wanting toys and ‘sketties’ right off the bat is not a good sign.

6 Likes

Grandma’s food is the best of all :yum::star_struck:

8 Likes

Had us in the first half not gonna lie

3 Likes

Toys and spaghetti aren’t free, my dear…

4 Likes

Raised a good fluffy feed it well and soon it will return its favor…in the oven :sweat_smile: food is food a loving grandma’s cookin is worth it.

Try @NekuChan story HERE same theme

6 Likes

She loves her grandson so much that she’s willing to feed him… another child. It’s kinda like highlander but with children… and fluffies I guess.

9 Likes

Well i’d hope the grandchild learned some kind of lesson.

2 Likes

Ah, God bless grandmas

3 Likes

Oh I don’t know why I was expecting some Fox and the Hound like adoption-

Hey, at least the fluffy had some pleasant weeks, and then only one more bad day.

2 Likes

Perfect ending for that demanding little piece of shit poopeh babbeh!

1 Like