Grandma's Christmas Tradition. (By: NekuChan)

I know fetuses don’t work that way IRL but I’ve see they do on fluffies.
I’m not from the US, we don’t celebrate thanksgiving so the whole turkey thing is actually on Christmas.

Grandma’s prequel.

362 Likes

And the loop begins anew…

44 Likes

Inject nuts with a syringe? You mad man!

35 Likes

They know things no man is supposed to know

13 Likes

Ok I will have to admit got me in the first half, not gonna lie.

23 Likes

Now I’m hungry, might as well assault the fridge later

13 Likes

Hmmm… not sure if it applies on every country, but at least here we do choop nuts in tiny bits, mix it with marination and herbs and inject it on the turkey so you get some chunks on your meat.

17 Likes

Uhhhh tasty.

7 Likes

Yes, but those are full on nuts in that syringe.

7 Likes

holy crap that was brutally beautiful. love it. you go, gram. totally deserved her own cooking show.

14 Likes

well, tiny bits don’t do much. That’s why grandmas get at least 5 syringes because they tend to break with the big chunks xD cut it just as they can barely get inserted.

10 Likes

Oh my :v It’s a really expensif christmas dinner (feed something for 1 year …)

7 Likes

Country relatives tend to do that, rise chickens/turkeys by their own and prepare one for christmas or any special event.

15 Likes

:v … it’s like foie gras in fact … It work if you do a dozen of … I probably think it too much (ho ! ^ I’m gonna draw a recipe for fluffy foie gras ^ … if I have time)

10 Likes

Other than for the sake of abuse, why keep her alive throughout the whole process?

5 Likes

I don’t typically enjoy the whole cooking fluffies thing, but the build up and the pay off in this was absolutely spectacular. Well drawn as well. Fantastic!

12 Likes

I’ve read fluffy meat get bad and hard quick, so they’re prepared and just killed right before cooking to keep it tender.

13 Likes

Depending on whatever Headcannon you follow. When cooking fluffies, they tend to taste so much better when betrayed.

10 Likes

I hadn’t heard this before, but it makes so much sense I’m adopting it to my headcanons immediately! :smiley:

A fantastic comic too - with the nice and friendly beginning I could never have guessed where it was going! :laughing:

10 Likes

I’d say this one felt pretty bretayed alright

7 Likes