Grandma's Christmas Tradition. (By: NekuChan)

This is amazing! :smiley:

• Hugbox subverted halfway through - nice!
  • Little old lady doing the abuse and mutilation - excellent!
  • Prolonging the mummah’s life so she can see her babbehs mushed up - wonderful!
  • Annual TRADITION!!! - Mah lawd, I love this comic so much!!!
20 Likes

Distress and pain can release hormones that make the meat tastier.

Plus, why not?

8 Likes

The cooked fluffies in the background just makes it even better as the babies are so excited for their new mom while their fate is right there and they don’t even know!

8 Likes

This is absolutely beautiful. It reminds me of a story I wrote once.

4 Likes

These fluffies are just too cute, it makes me just want to rip there ity bitty jaws off.

4 Likes

that is not a turkey in the first panel … DUN DUN DUUUUHHHH

what a nice grandma and she really know whot to and is very experiences in cooking!!!

6 Likes

Yes!

4 Likes

Kyubey, How do you know this

3 Likes

tus Fluffys son adorables, me encanta como los haces sufrir :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice! I’d be happy to join this family at Christmas anyday. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

In goats it’s the opposite, if a goat sees another goat being slaughtered it’s meat is described as tasting “off”.

6 Likes

@Somethingcheeky well goats are stupid in the animal way. Fluffies are stupid in that special way that is exclusive to humans and fluffies :grin:

4 Likes

Well, that is far more effective. Might take that into practice. Thank you @OtherCoraline

2 Likes

I knew there was more then meets the eye when I first saw it

3 Likes

awww gracias :'3 <3

3 Likes

Just like the despair of young human females produces enough energy to oppose entropy, the despair experienced by a fluffy producess enough energy to keep the artificial meat tender as a real one. Our technology helped us figure out this power. (?)

5 Likes

Of course, the sudden rush of the feels fill every part of the fluffy with tasty juice, for max effect is recommended to hugbox it to the extreme first to abruptly descend straight into the betrayal and abuse, including the preparation and cooking process in the betrayal is the best when cooking mares with litters, starting with the youngest foal and letting the mare’s taste to improve as well as the other foals flavor

3 Likes

damn i would’ve bred the pink one to get some extras

3 Likes

Beautiful! Absolutely wonderful!

4 Likes

Wow nice!

4 Likes