Grandma's Christmas Tradition. (By: NekuChan)

Yeah, that’s absolute bullshit, in my very subjective opinion making this kinda abuse humdrum is the worst thing you can do. Unless you don’t bitch out with the implications, like you know starting to dip into other food that talks after a fluffy trial run or that this is just a more legal substitute for the other, other white meat, which was originally used in ages past.

6 Likes

Like Imagine the fucking amazing horror aspect of “You know ever since they started selling fluffies, there stopped being so many missing children around town.”

7 Likes

“Yeah old man Jenkins used to look at me wierd on my way to the bus, but ever since he got that fluffy I havent seen him outside his house in weeks. Lot of wierd noises though.”

7 Likes

This piece of headcanon serves only one purpose - making a “justified” reason to mercilessly torture them instead of just eating them, even though it doesn’t make any fucking sense. Fluffies are a mix of a bunch of other species. There is no way adrenalin would do the exact opposite of what it is doing to the meat of any other species on the planet.

7 Likes

As said there’s a justification, being a sick fuck. Just embrace it, no need for justification. These characters are sick fucks just enjoy dark media.

7 Likes

…I’m curious… If the people she feeds KNOWS its the foal they gave her a year before… Haha imagine they eat it, find out, and everyone starts getting sick hahaha!!! Whelp grandma is off her meds again!!

4 Likes

Let’s face it: It’s just a shitty excuse for more sadic-fun :smiley:

4 Likes

I love Neku’s art style. I can enjoy how genuinely adorable the fluffys are and wish I had one. Somehow I can simultaneously enjoy their suffering.

3 Likes

am i actually getting used to abuse

4 Likes

I really love this. Everything about how a fluffy is raised for a wonderful holiday roast feels right.

4 Likes

I’m getting hungry looking at this

2 Likes

A. thx for the amazing comic and B. why does a artist of a comic have to put there own name when they make a post ???

2 Likes

As far as I know is to be finded way easier, that way you just type the artist name and get all the comics instead of trying to remember each comic’s name separated

4 Likes

thank you for the explaition person

2 Likes

Now that’s some good betrayal. Betrayalbox, if you will.

1 Like

I remember this comic, and I have to admit that I don’t remember whether this was before or after I started posting on the Booru about roast fluffy with foal sausage stuffing. But it always made me happy.

may be after, I didn’t know the booru forum, it was closed when I got into the community

I mean, literally any meat anyone eats basically comes from animals either raised or hunted for it. Someone, somewhere, had to kill it before it could end up on a plate, no matter how separated people are from the full process by being able to buy nice neat packages at the store that barely resemble the animal it once was. As someone who has raised and butchered livestock before, I think everyone who eats meat should have to kill and butcher their own at least once in their life just so they get a real understanding of where their food comes from.

I’m ok with the whole killing a fluffy for food (well not really but in this context i guess)

But i find unecessarily cruel all those steps to gut the fluffy and make it watch the cook chop the foals in front of it x.x could at least kill the poor thing before starting the process right? i mean id imagine all the stress and trauma would make the muscles contract and make the meat harder to eat in the end o.o’‘’ (i know, its an abuse strip, im just trying to think logistics of it :v)

2 Likes

Eating fluffies is one of those things that makes me consider vegetarianism, I’d sooner eat raw sewer rat