Great Breadfluffy Bakeoff - $ Contest $- Closed / Complete.

I’ve been summoned

1 Like

Just reminiscing about picturing bread fluffies with the slashy sword horns like Mlgbunnyiscool 's art instead of the standard point and unicorns/alicorns serve a special roll as ‘bread slicers’ since we were talking about a feral herd back in the comments. That was like~ may though. ~Chuckle~

Let me know if you’d be interested in being added to the poll to join the contest. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oooo yes! I’mma pick me

2 Likes

Welcome to the poll. :slight_smile:

-sees someone mentioned me

-reads the thing and the post

-i see bread+fluffies

-has a short moment of silence while thinks

-already gets an idea i want to make

-claps hand fast and happily

-now i ask

hOw DoEs ThIs ThInG wOrK?

3 Likes

I’m in!

2 Likes

Feel free to make what you will for the event.

I’ll add you guys to the nomination list / poll tomorrow. First 10 artists nominated that agree to participate get 10$ up front as a thank you.

All works written or visual are judged on october 8th and the winner gets 50$. If I dont get 10 voted entries the leftover money goes to 2nd & 3rd place prizes. Even if you’re not voted in you can still participate for a chance at getting the prize money due to the wildcard rule.

You can post your works anytime before october 8th.

Or were you referring to bread fluffies in general Eded_ted? ~Chuckle~

1 Like

My entry is here: let me know if I need to tag it some other way

Definetly not an appropriate tag for this since it’s not ‘theme week’…

Im fine with it but you could put ‘Great Breadfluffy Bakeoff’ in the title after name or simply link the contest in the body. See you already did the second, excellent. :slight_smile:

Ok im going to wait to hear back from invitations now since we’re at 10 or close dependent on if everyones interested.

No more voting.

Already on our second entry.

Lets go!

Entries coming in nicely. :slight_smile:

This is an art only contest, right?

Art was what I primarily wanted but I decided to make it available to stories as well when some people expressed interest. :slight_smile:

Got a decent chunk of our entries in unless we get some wildcards.

Looking forward to the judging.

I found out about this six days late, can I still participate? :')

1 Like

You can. Voting has ended but you can still make a wildcard submission until october 8th.

You got a couple votes so there was some interest. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where is the publication of the votes? My classes have absorbed me and I have not heard anything :open_mouth:

By the way, if it’s not too much of a hassle, can you explain to me about the wildcards? I’m not very familiar with the meaning of this…

2 Likes

I had a poll of various people up till saturday in this thread and reset it each day to pull from the top one or two candidates and sent invites.

I closed it once I got enough.

Wildcard - a tournament or playoff place awarded to an individual or team that has not qualified through normal play.

Basically the contest is open to everyone even if they didn’t get voted on.

2 Likes

Thanks for the explanation! I already have some ideas, I’ll see what I can do with that curious concept.

1 Like