Green Fluffy Donkey Foal (Artist: Carpdime) (FB id: 19070)

21 Likes

This is the earliest known coloured upload by Carpdime, and possibly his first digital art upload to the booru. Anything else uploaded prior to this was done on pencil and paper as seen here: Carpdime's first pencil uploads to Fluffybooru (FB IDs: 18225, 18229, 18232, 18234, 18355, 18358, 18889 to 18893 & 18911)

Carpdime would later revisit the idea of a fluffy donkey here: Fluffy Donkey (Artist: Carpdime) (FB id: 28113)

3 Likes

Fluffy donkey? How cute!

2 Likes

Hasbio did fluffy donkies too ?

1 Like

Depends on headcanon, but apparently in Carp’s they did

Hmmmm, I’m pretty sure this was meant to be a normal fluffy. Think I was just bad with the ear proportions and ended up with this abomination :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think its cute though! I know it was your first time doing digital, but he;s cute. I’ll give him wub an’ huggies!

2 Likes

Is he crying because of poop?

Or pooping because of cry?

He cries and poops more, for he does not know.

Crying? I thought the lil’ guy was just yawning. There’s no tears!

1 Like

I can see where yawning seems like a possibility. But the hand at his eye makes me think he’s upset.

Its a matter of perspective. To me, it could also look like the foal stretching his little leg because he just got up. You know, like how some people stretch their arms when they just wake up.

1 Like