Fluffy Donkey (Artist: Carpdime) (FB id: 28113)

28113 - artist_carpdime breed dna donkey fluffy_donkey foal genes hugbox mixed

32 Likes

The second picture that Carpdime did of a fluffy donkey. The previous was his very first digital art upload: Green Fluffy Donkey Foal (Artist: Carpdime) (FB id: 19070)

3 Likes

Him nu nu stick was biggah dan hewd tuffy, mummah wike. Him wub ou, mummah an hatechues meanie tuffy unkah. Downkee daddeh wub hewd, hewd wub downkee daddeh. Daddeh work wif wed mane huuman wand ownah. Dey mek besses nummies wike toe tay toe, cwunchee baww, meanie baww, cawwot, an moe.

2 Likes

Fluffy donkeys are cute.

3 Likes

A flonkey, if you will.

3 Likes

Wub fwonkey!

4 Likes

Ok, this was definitely a fluffy with donkey influence as opposed to the original you linked which was just my bad drawing :sweat_smile:

More so this was a “mule” fluffy, the result of crossing a regular “horse” fluffy"and a “donkey” fluffy.

As with the Kitsune fluffs, I don’t really mean to run around inventing new sub-breeds left right and centre. It’s mostly a one off thing that I find fun in doing.

4 Likes

Flonkey love!

1 Like

“Meanie ball”?? Durian? Or the dreaded falling coconut

Onion and garlic actually

1 Like

Look how chonky is was :heart_eyes: light tummy rub*

Huh, a line of fluffies that produces sterile young could be a useful way to address hard to eliminate ferals. Controlled release of the +2 chromosome fluffies for a few generations would plummet the herd’s fertile population. You’d have to release only mares or stallions though, elsewise the +2s could end up breeding with each other and just be a new population.

1 Like