Green Smarty and Herd part 2 (Story by Fluffehlover)

As the alarm began to peep, I quickly turned it off. Truthfully, I had been awake for a couple minutes, with the constant cries of the smarties in the basement. I hadn’t thought this through…
Chocolate and her babies were all sleeping in their own little bed right next to my own bed. Many have them live inside their playroom, but I feel calm when they are near me.
As I get out of bed, I notice just how cold the room is. Brr! I put on my fluffies pants and sweater, with bear themed loafers. Time to be comfy! After saying good mornign to Chocolate and her children, we all walk into the kitchen, where I begin to make Chocolate a big bowl of spaghetti and meatballs. Yes, you heard that right. She gets it once every weekend, at either breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Today she felt like having it for dinner, so that her babies could have some good milk. I myself make some scrambled eggs and bacon. I had some leftover cheese from another night, which I happily dump into the eggs. This will be a grand breakfast. I make myself some tea, put down the bowl for Chocolate, and sit down at the kitchen table, scrolling my phone as I enjoy my breakfast, and warm cup of tea. It was a beautiful morning. The leaves had started to turn orange, and began to fall. Would have to clean that up later, but Chocolate would probably enjoy jumping into the pile with her babies, as I did as a child.
This morning was perf-. What the fuck is that?
In the corner of my eye I see something that I shouldn’t have seen; a fluffy. I jolt up from the table, scaring Chocolate and her babies, but I didn’t have time for that right now. I peak into the livingroom, and there it is. A fat, fucking, fluffy. But, it’s not one from the herd yesterday. This one was around the same size as the green smarty, but with a magenta coloured furr and mane. It spun around, and stared me down, getting into the classic smarty position.
“Dummeh hoomin gib wand to smawty waight naow!” he demanded. I looked around the room, stressed as how it could have gotten in. And that’s when I notice that I had forgotten to close the door to the yard yesterday. No wonder it was so cold! With a sigh, I rub my eyes.

“Yeah, sure. My land is right over here.” I tell him, walking to the basementdoor. He looked proud of himself, but when I opened the door to the cold darkness of the basement, he stuttered in his step.
“S-Smawty nu wike dis wand. W-Wan dis one!”
He tried to sound intimidating, but they never could. I just sigh, grab him by the neck, and turn the lights on, and wandered down the stairs, with the angry smarty asking why I am giving him bad upsies. I thrown him into the rest of the herd, and by GOD, have they made a mess… Shit everywhere, some piss puddles, and even soem foals in the pile of feeces. Maybe I didn’t think this through too much…
The green smarty wandered over to the new smarty, and they began staring each other down.
“Dis smawty wand! Gib nummies and mawes!” the new smarty demanded, stomping his hoof.
The herd simply looked at the 2 smarties, unsure what to do themselves.
“Dis be smawty wand! Nuh dummeh wand!” the green oen retorted, his own special friends cheering him on for being so brave. This only angered the new one, that punched the green one int he face. The smarty rolled over, but quickly garnered back his balance, and sprung back into action, using his horn right into the nose of the new smarty, breaking it in the process. Man, I knew they were weak, but this is ridicolous!

From up the stairs, Chocolate is peaking down to the commotion.
“Is daddeh otay?” she asks, her babies all on her back.
I turn and give her a thumbs up, which calmed her down. Then I turned back to the 2 smarties in combat. Maybe I should’ve recorded this. Would’ve made a fun video. But I didn’t have time for such. I grab the smarties, and place them both in separate unused boxes. They began to sob, asking why they are in the sorry box, but I had already left the basement. Had to figure out where they could go, because at this rate, they’d destroy the basement. I look out of my window, trying to figure it out, and that’s when I see it; the unused coops my grandfather left here. They had gotten bigger ones, but didn’t just wanna throw them away. I had been thinking of getting some hens, as I do love my eggs, but never got around to it. Perfect.

It took a couple of hours, and after it all I was sore all over, but the coops were ready to be used. They were circled in with some old fence I used to keep my garden safe from any unwanted visitors. Inside was a water tile, broad enough for several to drink from it, and one for food, which was empty at the moment. The coops themselves looked old, as they should, for they had been sitting out here for 3 years, in every weather imaginable. But I managed to make due; 1 big house that could easily fit 10 of them, with 3 smaller ones where the rest could force themsevles into, with their own babies.
It ook a bit of time, but I managed to herd the, well, herd, to their new home. As they were getting used to their new ‘land’, one mare came over to me.
“Mistah daddeh, whewe be nummies?”
Right, they need food again. I looked around, and dumped a bunch of leaves that had fallen into their new pen.
“Here you go. This will be your food for now.” I tell them, and while hesitant, some walk over and begins to eat. They all complained how it tasted bad, so I could use that as punishment. But for what? What kind of game could they play now? It was time to step up the games, make it dangerous.

That’s when my eyes wander over to my pool. It’s covered up for the season, but it still had water in it. Water filled with chlorine. Perfect!
I throw off the blanket that keeps -most- stuff out of it. Some leaves, and dead bugs. But this will do just fine. I grab a cheap paper plate, one that’d disentrigate in the water rather quickly. I stack 3 of them together, just to make sure they don’t go away right away, and then to proceed with the plan.
“Aright, listen up, fluffies. It’s time for game nr 2!”
The herd all look at me with worried looks, as the toughie from the first game is a dummy fluffy now. But alas, I do not care. I grab around 10 of the babies, and place them all on the stack of plates.
“The rules are simple: Only the female will be able to play this game, and your goal is to save your babies on these plates.” I explain, placing the babies on their own stacks of plates, and push them out into the pool.
“If you cannot reach your babies in time, they drown. Good luck!”
I place a ramp to the pool, and open the gates, and all the mares begins to run towards it, pushing eachother out of the way. Some of the males try, too, but I only smack them with a stick.
“Those that disobey the rules, get the sorry stick!” I warn, and the males quickly understands, backing back to the coops to watch. As the mares climb up the ramp, they stare down into the watery pit of Death.
“N-Nice mistuh, pwease gib babbehs back… dey fow wuv an huggins… wawa be bad fow dem!” one mare turns to me and tells. Another one turns her head towards the house, and begins to scowl.
“Wai be dat dummeh poopie munstah in nice housie?!”
I turn to the house and see Chocolate with her babies, looking out the window at the commotion. She doesn’t seem scared. Infact, she seems to be enjoying it. I smile, and turn back to the mare that called her a monster.
“Which one of the babies is yours, hun?” I ask, in the most gentle voice I could manage. She peaks over the floating babies, and points.
“Dat one.”
I don’t know which one she means, but doesn’t matter.
“Aright, perfect.”
I grab her by the neck, and YEET her into the pool, hitting a baby and drenching nearby babies in the water. They all screech out from the pain as the water gets into their eyes. One baby begins to puff his cheeks, meaning he’s developing the smarty syndrome.
“Dummeh, wawa! Nu huwt babbehs ow get biggest huwties!” he warns, befor stomping the water, falling into it. His head bobs up and dowm, crying for his mother, and screeching from the pain.
The mares all get stressed, and they all begin to jump in. Some of them manage to swim for a bit, while others tries to knock the babie soff the plates so that they can get on them, which obviously only sinks them with the babies. One mare manages to get to her baby, which climbs on her back, shivering from the cold and pain. As she swim back, one mare looks angry, and nudges her.
“Dummeh mave nuh get babbeh! Onwy bestest babbehs shud get ou!” she growls.
The other mare is simply nudged to the side, floating softly, while the one that nudged rolled around, wiggling her hooves for dear life as they poke out of the water. Then they become still.

Out of the 7 mares that went out of their way to try and save their babies, only one mare and baby managed to survive. The pool is now filled with the corpses of fluffies, and shit. I never think these things through, do I. Anyway, the baby is crying, shitting all over their mothers furr, and its eyes are just red. Might’ve gone blind, so I’d say it was a success!
As it enters the pen, wet and defeated, the green smarty wanders over.
“Weve be speshul fwiends?”
The mare looks down, sobbing. “Dey go foweba sweepies…”
The newer smarty, that had been butting heads with the green smarty this whole time, laughs at the outcome.
“Hah! Dummeh fwuffeh nuh gud smawteh! Smawteh be nyu an betta smawteh!” he calls out, chested puffed with pride.
I’d think the green smarty would take care of the mare and her blind child, after the trauma they had to go through, but oh how wrong I was.

The green smarty punched the mare right in the face, making her fall over, and her baby flying off, rolling in the wet mud.
“Dummeh mawe! Ou am no speshul fwiend! Ou shud help smarties speshul fwiends babbehs! Ou desweve foweba sweepies.” he growls, raising his hoof. But that’s when his eyes wander over to the baby. It had been bright blue before, but now it was brown. He gasped in disgust.
“Dummeh mawe hab poopie babbeh!” he calls out, walking over to the baby, and pushes it into the pit for where they’re supposed to shit into. A soft squish is all you hear as it lands in fresh fluffy feeces. It chirps and peeps.
“Wai babbeh nu smeww pwetty? Wai see-places nu workie? Am bad babbeh? Huu huu…” it cries. But those cries are quickly silenced as the smarty drops a dookie on it, hitting it right on the head, suffocating slowly. The mother cries out for her baby, but she is next to be dealt with. The green smarty stares at the magenta one.
“Be usefuww an deaw wid dis dummeh.” he commands, walking into the coop.
The smarty doesn’t disagree, but he doesn’t look all too hapy to be given orders. But he nontheless approaches the mare, and does what all smarties do with mares: Rape.
None of the other males speak out to this, so none of them must’ve been its mate.
“Aah, gud feews…” the magenta smarty says, pleased with himself, as he wanders forward, punting the mare in the face with a swift kick. She was the only mare left, now, with many babies that weren’t her own.
“Well, seems like you have no mares left, now. So, make sure this one gets her fill, because she will feed all the living ones!” I call out, and the mare looks at me in horror.
“N-Nuh wan! Mummah am bad mummah!” she cries
“Well, yes, but you have no choice, me thinks.” I chuckle, walking back to the house.
“We’ll play more tomorrow!” I call out to them, as rain began to pour. The fluffies all ran into the coops, but when the mare tried to enter, she was kicked out. Over and over.

As I enter, Chocolate and her own greets me.
“Did you like the games?” I ask her.
“Chocowate dids! So did babbehs!” she happily says, but the babies all looked a bit sceptical. They did watch other babies die, and mothers, like their own, drown to try and save their babies. I reassured them all that they wouldn’t be part of those games. The games they’d play were gonna be a lot more fun, and safe.

2 Likes

The title is a play on words for green eggs and ham, yes. But enjoy.,

Awesome chapter man, great job. Maybe for a game u can use the smarty foals that the mare births and break them into being normal