Greg & Mike #143 - The Box - By BloodyBoots

32 Likes

I see this trope often in other comics here on FC. It got me to thinking and next thing I knew I made a funny!

6 Likes

It is funny. I just thought it was the hugboxers who want to do something nice, but aren’t ready to commit anything more than a few minutes of their time… or abusers that want a lure.

2 Likes

Either way, the box holds great power…

3 Likes

Praised be the box…

3 Likes

Now that you mention it, there should be a bigger overlap in the “fluffies in cardboard boxes” and “if I fits, I sits” venn diagram. We see the occasional run-in with a stray kitteh-munstuh, but I think there’s potential for an unexplored niche here.

3 Likes

Can I buy some pot from you?

The cat box is upright, the fluffy box is on its side.

1. Cat kills fluffies, flips box upright.
  2. Fluffies manage to tip box (and cat) over, cat gets disgruntled and leaves. (Cat could kill fluffies, but no longer wants sideways box so it just leaves.)
  3. Wind blows box over, leading to ownership change.
  4. Fluffies and cat feuding over box, dog comes over and rips box apart for fun, leaving both sides pissed.

And these are just a few possibilities. I think BloodyBoots and Summer are onto something here.

2 Likes

Friendo, I’d give it to you for free.

1 Like

Cat would not want a fouled box, anyway.
People tend to underestimate just how annoying Sorry Poopies would be to other animals.
Actually, having the power of speech ought to be even more imposing, but everyone cannot be an Alicorn.

1 Like

This. I’m going to work with this.

1 Like

Magick

Hahahaha,okay,this one got a good chuckle out of me.

1 Like

You are going to love the second one then!

1 Like

You were right, I did, haha. Schrodinger’s cat!

1 Like

Magic.

1 Like

Is the fluffy dead or alive. Mostly the fluffy is dead.

1 Like