Grooming Day with PufFluffs by Mikahorsie

Grooming time is always a hectic Time for the PufFluffs. Due to their rapid fluff growth, these little ball of cuteness are recommended to be groomed once a week. Although Vets and Owners tend to bypass this by simply shaving all their Fluff and leaving them bald, thus allowing the PufFluffs grooming sessions to happen only twice a Month.

These little creatures would cry and beg up until they regrow their fluff back to what they deemed (coughProgrammedcough) to be “Acceptable Poofiness”

Of course, these creatures are also shaved bald when they desire to mate. Making “Speschul Huggies” a bit stressful for these Microfluffies

55 Likes

I kind of loving these ideas

4 Likes

Oh they look so utterly Pathetic. I love them! I just want to rub aftershave on their razor burnt behinds

6 Likes

I could just spend hours making them miserable! Such a good idea

1 Like

Holy shit. I literally wanted to punch the nearest surface, these guys are making me crave violence just looking at them. I could say cute aggression but it’s more pathetic than anything.

1 Like

Love it when fluffies get shaved.

1 Like

Plz do more puffluff drawings xd i like these fact arts. Either making them breed bald or do something with a smarty puffluff or one gets shocked the other is not a mare then the owner neuters them into a puffluff enfie pal… its a strange but interesting concept these things

naughty-freaky-fred