Growing up (By: NekuChan)

growing

I’ve been asked about Dolly and Rex, I have one more comic in mind with them but I need to do a few others first so I wanted to do something about them and not just left them aside while I get the time to do such comic. So here they are growing up together :3 both neutered young so no “special friends” at all, more like brother and sister.

167 Likes

Love how you did their grown up look and those fabulous hair :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

it good to see these two.
welcome back

7 Likes

Aww, look at our best boy Rex here!

Fuck his mom for abandoning him. Rot in hell, fat bitch!

11 Likes

Very cute. It’s good to find a friend who just sees you and not something to be rejected for stupid reasons. :hugs:

5 Likes

Cuteness overload :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I don’t know Rex’s backstory. Will look later.

This was a super nice comic to wake up to!

4 Likes

i would die for them both

5 Likes

love is stored in the rex

12 Likes

Oh man this melts my heart. Speaking of which, a heart-shaped eye patch even :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Eeeeeeeee it’s Rex ;w;
I think that this is the first time I’ve been introduced to Dolly, she’s pretty cute too. :3

[edit: oh okay, I remember now, I have seen her before, but couldn’t remember enough details to know for sure who she was]

1 Like

Awww I’m so glad they’re doing okay!

3 Likes

I think she may be the Alicorn from ‘from bestes babbeh to munstah babbeh’

6 Likes

As soon as I mentioned I didn’t remember we’re Rex was from I got tagged and messaged with the relevant post. Thank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

3 Likes

Sharing sketties is a blood oath of kinship for Fluffies.

3 Likes

TBF, you can have a pair be special friends and still be fixed. Just no babies enter the picture. My neighbor has a pair of fixed fluffs and they’re special friends.

2 Likes

That’s sweet, but you know what would be sweeter: babbehs!

3 Likes

Dolly and Rex having babbies?

Oh my… :heart_eyes:

Wait, Rex has been neutered…

3 Likes

Yeah. Dolly was spade too, but they can always adopt babbehs.

3 Likes

Its a good story, and good karma justice.

1 Like