Guava finds out Part 1 by MylesAway

This is the story of Guava. It is my first time posting. It is also my first time using Photoshop. By panel 5, I have figured out how to use it.

Stay tuned for Part 2! What do you think, what will happen to Guava next?

84 Likes

I think Guava will get completely shaved bald next, naked as a naked molerat cuz of how stinky and matted their fluff become

4 Likes

Escalate.

2 Likes

Oh, I will!

Guavas tail was pretty cool but there is no way a fluffy I’d gonna keep it clean

1 Like

:notes:First goes the tail, then comes the plug, then comes the hammer with a sickening thud! :notes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

The plug is not a bad idea! Although I was thinking of a diaper.

oh just think of the mockery if he goes to day care, little stinky baby boi! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I wanted to take him trick or treating, but I can’t finish it on time!

Really good for your first post! You did a great job on all the different facial expressions and the actual structure of the comic.

1 Like

Aww! I do feel bad for Guava, since letting their tail get that matted in the first place would surely be down to neglect or just owner laziness? They’re so sweet and doing their best to be good, but being left to their own devices so much…

Kind of bad of me, but I’d love to see that neglect escalate. And of course, more shaving!

Pretty sure that with more care, Guava could have been such a wonderful companion.

3 Likes

I think Guava will get raped from his shaved back at daycare

1 Like

The tail wasn’t really matted, ya know.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

lol get shaved bitch

1 Like