Gud Daddeh 04 (by Booperino)

Eh, well, knocking boots now. Kay. Time for a cigar and whiskey while listening to some jazz.

Leaves a bottle of Scotch whisky, a clean glencairn, and a robust cigar for everyone

1 Like

what is this? 1950s? lol

1 Like

And so you know it isn’t overlooked, I appreciate the detail of Chonky getting “gud feeeews” from the experience too.

It always bothered me when people in the past made the argument that female fluffies can’t/don’t. (Just seems like them projecting their own inabilities of themselves in real life onto the fluffy headcannon imo.)

5 Likes

Yes to all of this
Nova and I were talking about how ‘real programming’ could work
esp since a chip couldnt be passed down and abuse stories clearly depict fleshy brains
so an organic way to program anything is thru its genes. instincts. rewiring the brain.

If you have a creature that learns to speak at a week to two weeks old, who retains information near immediately- the language centers of the fluffy brain must be Huge.
Probably why they love names so much

I got on a tangent. long story short if fluffies had real programming they’d have an amazing capacity to learn even by human standards… and also brain size doesnt really matter

5 Likes

Well, yeah, humans being flawed is why fluffies are screwed, they were created by idiots. But I don’t think “haplessly stupid” and “hellgremlin” are the only choices. I like the cynical, jaded fluffies that are smart enough to recognize the absurdity of their existence. And rugged survivors who just keep plugging along. All sorts of interesting, non-stupid fluffies…the only similarity being that true happiness only comes when they reach Skettiland.

Fluffies, individually and as a species, are Frankenstein’s monster. And that never ends well.

1 Like

Too cynical a perspective of fluffies for my taste ^^’ it’s just not my thing
The only absolutes in fluffys is that they are tiny horse like creatures and i like they are basically a clay to be molded in all sorts of stories :slight_smile:

Don’t mean i can’t give the frankenstein monster a happy ending if they deserve it. And i’ve seen a lot of fluffys that deserve better than suffering for amusement of others or this fatalist view that they could only be happy with death.

4 Likes

Yoda?

2 Likes

I know it´s not really copulating, and more like “love making?”, but hell, this is kinda weird like, seeing two small things with the mentality of a child… oh god no…

3 Likes

I think the diversity is important. Along with good use of tags. It’s best if fluffies have something for everyone (generally speaking, no kids here please) since we all have different interests and on top of that different moods.

Even if you only like one box, it’s best to have a large variety of styles in it so its fresh and interesting. One day I might want a @BFM101 epic story, another day I might want something short and sweet from @Foxhoarder.

I don’t hugbox the way @Booperino or @Carpdime do, but I think the community is much better of for it. There’s already one @Eded_ted for weirdbox. The less repetitive we are the better.

3 Likes

i dunno how this is any different from other pics with special huggies involved lol

2 Likes

Because its too human. 99% of the time, “special huggies” involve the stallion mounting the mare from behind, animal style. A few pumps and its over.

Fluffies don’t engage in sex for pleasure on any level beyond “good feels”, which is essentially humping anything that looks humpable, the way some dogs do.

Fluffies don’t experiment with different positions or worry about whether their partner is enjoying it. I’m fairly sure I would be equally creeped out by two dogs having the same conversation.

Again, this is just my opinion, and I’m not offended or anything, it just makes me uncomfortable.

1 Like

I agree! I’m just giving feedback here, not trying to dictate what fluffy stories should be. Hell, I dislike the concepts of enfie and poopie babbehs far more strongly than anything Booperino has done.

I’m mostly just trying to articulate why this bothers me, and I think what it comes down to is that the fluffies are 1.too human and 2. too happy for my taste. But even that is subjective–i absolutely love your “working fluffies” series, and they fit the same categories.

2 Likes

“Deserves got nothing to do with it.” Heh. But seriously, I love 99% of the stuff you do. I think you went a little too far towards hugbox here, but jeez, given how often people post the most explicit gore, a lil’ push in the other direction isn’t a bad thing.

1 Like

Yeah sorry i might have gone a bit overboard with my response ^^’

No, not at all, I was worried about the same thing! Intent and tone can be tricky to convey online. It’s all good.

1 Like

I really enjoy some no nonsense hug-boxing like this. There’s no underpinning of abuse or sad-box, just fluffies being cute, and sometimes I need that in my life. Just some Saccharin sweetness to pair with the Schadenfreude of abuse.

1 Like

Im sorry. Im holding back my laughter from what happened to poor derik
I should not be finding this funny

1 Like

This has warmed my rage fueled heart.

1 Like