Gud Feews, BAD TIMES! (ACE)

The video starts with happy-go-lucky music, the camera focusing in on a young yellow & blue stallion playing happily in a safe room full of various toys, a monitor playing FluffTV, and all poopies squarely in the litterbox.

Meet Chipper. He’s a young fluff who enjoys…. An informative sounding male narrator begins, though he’s cut off by the fluffy.

“Am Chippa! Wub bwocks, wub mummah, wub dancin’.”

Whoa there, Chipper! Someone’s an eager-beaver.’ The narrator chuckles, though Chipper continues to babble as the editing team has him muted. ‘Chipper is like every other All-American fluff. He’s a good boy, though he’s growing up. His changing body may lead to some unexpected demands.

There was a jump-cut, showing the same saferoom and fluffy though Chipper had aged considerably. “Wan speciaw hugs! Wan enf! Wan gud feews!”

Several cartoon images began to swirl over his head. A pair of slippers that waggled seductively over his head, a stuffy-friend shaking around, an especially inviting sofa cushion. “Chippa am big fwuffy! Enf aw bad swippers ‘n stuff-fwiends!” With that he left to seek out a pair of his mumma’s slippers in order to show them a good time. Once he found said items and began to hump them in earnest, a massive stick came out of nowhere and came crashing over his balls. The fluffy squealed, jumping into the air with pain and fright, and the camera froze on his face.

You might think having gud feews is a good idea, but do you know it could end up like this?

The scene changed to a stallion looking up sadly, his dick apparently stuck up in a tree. “Bad munstah came and took fwuffies no-no stick! Am up in twee! Neba shoul’ hab enfies!”

Or this

Another stallion was flopping around in a lake, drowning on camera. “Wan enf wawa fwuffy! Nuuuuu! Hewp!” Someone in the production team forgot to edit out a stick that kept coming in from the top of the frame, poking the fluffy’s head further into the water.

Or worst of all

The scene was now in a fluff nursery, a new mummah cooing happily as her beautiful little chirpies gathered up to feed for the worst time. There was happy music which soon turned ominous. The camera zoomed in on a brown chirpy, peeping and cheeping helplessly. The new mummah began to scream shrilly. “NUUUUU! POOPY BABBEH! NUUUUU!”, it cut back to the poopie which someone had put the teeniest pair of devil horns onto. Sinister laughter was placed in, presumably supposed to have come from the baby itself.

Do you want your no-no stick to be blown off? Do YOU want a poopie baby? Always ask for permission before you have good feels.

It was back to Chipper, standing in front of what was presumably his mummah. “Chippa wan gud-feews. Is otay?’

“Sure, Chipper. You’ve been such a good boy that I’ll let you start a family.” The mummah said, wiping her hands off on an apron. A mare seemingly appeared in the room by magic. “Hewwo, am mawe ‘foh gud speciaw-hugs!"

The narrator gave one of his good-natured chuckles. Atta-boy, Chipper!

PRODUCED BY FLUFFTV, EDUCATIONAL DEPARTMENT

REMEMBER: AN EDUCATED FLUFFY IS A HAPPY FLUFFY

32 Likes

Love it, Heard this in my head at the start.

https://youtu.be/60rxzfl3NZc?si=VFmxpbtAw3hAWO0e

4 Likes

Unironically that’s what I was thinking of though I’ve never had a name to put to the song!

2 Likes

Fluffer Madness

When these seemingly innocent creatures with their childlike babble want to enf, I have the same mental crisis as a mummah discovering it’s foal is an alicorn… can’t take this contradiction :sob:

But a happy Fluffy is not an entertaining Fluffy!

1 Like

3 Likes

Hopefully there’s a version of this for use by breeders who don’t want to have their livestock killing brown foals right away. Depending on headcanon there’s several ways to make money off of Fluffy farming, breeding is just the easiest to use for abuse stories.

You could harvest their fluff, use their bio-waste to make a high grade fertilizer, & raise them like cattle for similar ends (milk and meat).

1 Like

I don’t think material like this would be of any use for a breeder. This is more in line for pets, not livestock.

1 Like

Fair enough. Just seems kinda foolish to vilify brown foals like this as most Fluffies already seem predisposed towards viewing them negatively.

So…would you say not having a brown foal would be good motivation for them to not have sex without permission? That’s the entire point.

From that POV it actually makes a lot of sense but I’d make sure it comes with a partner video for expecting mares and their special friends that teaches them that they aren’t allowed to kill any foals what so ever, just to be safe.