Gud Fews Nu Mowe (By: Caldo) [Complete]

i want short lived adventure. i want him to have hope. i want him to beg for life before he dies. and make him suffer.

3 Likes

Bit cliche but I really love it. <3

2 Likes

Heeeeheheheheeee! Your suffering brings me joy!

The fluffy, not the effort spent to draw this

2 Likes

This is fantastic. An owner that knows what to do and how to get it done with no more emotion than necessary. That bloody smarty was resilient no doubt. I do hope he survives for extended wowstes huwties however, it’s only right he gets punished more.

2 Likes

This should be:How to nueter ur fluff :joy: lol

2 Likes

GAME

3 Likes

Ah the best type of abuse. Smarty abuse. He won’t give bad enfies anymore. And I also want to see the smarty bite it. Daddy give Pearl sketties to make her feel better.

2 Likes

~sees [complete] finally noted~

A single tear for second part that never was. . .

Still good overall though. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

7e449ecc43e5f632fb3e8dc3af68e9df

3 Likes

@Somethingcheeky UwU

3 Likes

Not gonna lie but if i had a pet that was precious to me i would also enjoy making the little shit suffer in the worst possible way for trying to do that to my little cutie

6 Likes

Finally, those raping shitrats get what they deserve

8 Likes

This is amazing! Great art btw

2 Likes

He should explode from being filled with piss

2 Likes

you got to respect fluffies resiliance tho because no matter how you slice it this fluffy shouldve died after the first strike ball injury is no joke it ussually ends up in quick death or a long slow one but since it was also amputated itll get the slow death

1 Like

Have him be nursed back to health by a kind herd, only for them to find out he’s a demanding little bastard that will bring about the herd’s end, so they feed him to a wolf they kinda tamed that they named daisy

4 Likes

Not gonna lie. This is one of my favorites.

4 Likes

i-love-it-horse

Have you never been curious what sound it would make if you pinched the testicle and squeezed until it popped?

2 Likes