Gud Poopies (Menn019)

Yup, i was drawing again. This one is the first Fluffy i’ve drawn in months, and it was 'bout shit, i scooped tons of horse shit, i stil scoop horse shit, i don’t mind scooping horse shit for money.
But lemme tell ya one thing; scooping horse shit is nothing compared to cow shit!
Cowshit needs a shovel, you know, those wheeled versions with engines, and swimminglessons, if yer lucky.

16 Likes

Wow you never see pictures of good poopies!

3 Likes

So is this your first job, or job number two?

Number 2 (giggety), last time i worked with animals was for a horse-stable, the recent one has also horses, and a load of cows.

But ofcourse i’ve had loads of other jobs as a temp, but thats another story.

Yeah, i was missing that also, and i could use the practice.

1 Like

Which is stinkier? Horse or cow poop? I’m legit curious! And as a trade of info I will tell you that salamander ahit is rancid! But then again some of the bugs I feed him also stink

1 Like

Buen trabajo, buenas popos :slight_smile:

1 Like

My capability to catch a scent is shit, pun intended, but really; it has to really, REALLY stink before i smell something; a remnant of childhood illness, a regular constant cold or however it’s called in English; a blessing and a curse in once, i can’t smell good things, i can’t smell bad things (wich also can be a warning, like they did with cooking-gas, added smell to signify danger, but that’s the only bad thing i can miss as far as i know)
So; i can’t tell you wich smells worse.
But i can tell ya Cowshit looks worse than horse-shit coz of the food most farmers give to cows; mostly grass and corn based, for a bigger milk-production, meaning that the cows have constant life-long diarrhea, the only ‘bad’ thing in a furtherly comfy situation for 'em critters, while horses get the right stuff like hay and foodpellets to have dry, neat and easy to clean turds, ready to pickup with a forked spade thingy, while cow-shit has to be shoveled, really needs a shovel, hand and machine version to push it the right direction to drain it, cos of the corndiet, last time it was a few hundred of liters who had to be removed from the cow-stable. Made quite an impression on me, that while i’ve seen, and cleaned up almost literally tons of horse-shit, but we (my Boss, the farmer, who drove the engine and me) didn’t mind a cup of coco afterwards :sweat_smile: