Guide to Seal-Fluffies excerpt (Drawn by Quack-Man)

Hello everyone, heres some fun sea-fluffy stuff for yall! I decided to make a bigger subspecies similar to seals. They can grow up to be the size of regular seals, with males growing far larger.

-After the babys are born, the males will stay on land and keep watch over them throughout their entire childhood. The males, who can be nearly twice the size of females, are able to live off of their thick layers of fat for months at a time, allowing them to protect the babys 24/7. Unlike most subspecies of fluffies, seal fluffies will put everything into raising their children. There have even been cases of male seal fluffies being so aggressive that they’ve had to be moved to other beaches to protect people.

(Note: Seal Fluffies are typically fairly chill around humans, even when they have children. Problems arise when stupid or entitled people think that they can pick up or take their babys from them. For example, when a nesting male settled down on a beach in Georgia, a family tried to take one of the cubs in an attempt to keep it as a pet. No one was killed, but both had to be air lifted to a nearby hospital. People seem to forget that this subspecies can grow to be several hundred pounds and have sharp teeth.)

This allows the females to focus entirely on finding food to make milk. This system is what has allowed the giant sea fluffy to thrive in the oceans, despite its many predators.

–Exerpt from Dr. Frank’s Guide to Sea Fluffies and their impact on oceans and tourism.

I hope y’all enjoy! :blush:

15 Likes

Adorable :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

This is actually an interesting concept.

4 Likes

Not to mention these are talking sea fluffies.

Well thats what those entitled idiots deserve :triumph:

5 Likes

iceclimberssealclubbing

TACTICAL BONK INCOMING

4 Likes

“RUN AWAY FWOM DA BONK!”

“NUUUUUUUU!”

4 Likes

Adorable! But uh, is there a difference between these guys and normal seals, aside from having back flippers and the ability to talk?

5 Likes

Hello, thank you! So the males look really similar to regular seals because they’re full of thick fat to keep them fed while stranded on beaches. The females on the other hand are where most of the difference is. They can come in a much wider range of colors (none too bright or ourstanding of course.) Their fur is also a bit thicker!
I’ll draw a picture of them later today or tomorrow when i get the chance.

2 Likes

Did Super Weaner bang a fluffy?

2 Likes

Looks adorable. But still can be good target practice, among other things.

1 Like