Guys you’re not gonna believe it

FLUFFY ON TAPE (real Chinese spy robot)

7 Likes

Nah its too cute to be a fluffy lol

3 Likes

I think the legs are too long.

(Though I really would like a miniature horse.)

6 Likes

wow, gain of function research turned out to be worth it, who would have guessed

3 Likes

I once paid a dollar at the county fair to see the ‘world’s smallest horse’ and it was just a pony in a really big pen.

5 Likes

I prefer the petting pens m’self. They have geese! I love geese, and they love corn chips.

3 Likes

Definitely worth the risk of potentially getting hacked

1 Like

Yo first at all who are you nigga?

lmao that would be a good carnie scheme. just a corral full of mirrors and forced perspective angles like Bag end in the Peter Jackson movies to make you think this pony is positively miniscule

2 Likes

Any amount of death and mayhem is worth the cost if it led to something that adorable

2 Likes

I paid 75 cents to see “the biggest pig around” and though it wasn’t really that big of a pig we still talk about it bc the guy running the thing tried to hit on my now wife by pointing out the pigs gigantic nuts.

“You ain’t ever seen nuts that big, eh?” Is something we still say to each other. It’s been 9 years.

2 Likes

That certainly a unique way to hit on someone. It almost sounds like he was pimping the pig to your wife.

I fully expected his next line to be about how his were bigger.

I bring this up all the time bc her and our friend did not want to go see it bc it was a “waste of money”. I’d say it was worth it!

1 Like

If his are bigger, he needs medical attention.

You know, if only for the running joke, it was absolutely worth the money.

Fair point

1 Like