Hab a sit (by Booperino)

Ngl, this got a good chuckle outta me. :laughing:

And… yeah, fuck, those predators’ in those episodes really were straight up just about as bold, dumb, and predictable as an awful fluffy, huh?

3 Likes

More and more it looks like authors use such “evil” Fluffies to replace the human Abuser.

Instead of a teenage boy or wealthy mad scientist sodomizing a baby with a pinky or turkey baster full of acid its a rapist Fluffy. Sometimes because a human kept a rapist Fluffy intentionally and provides them with victims, others as just wandering encounters. Sometimes the rapist is punished for an event the human is set up, but I see more that they are rewarded for it.

Notably rapist Fluffies are portrayed as physically and mentally superior, always winning any physical altercation and usually slaughtering their victim regardless of the age. Victims speak and think like children or cartoon characters in spite of the possible heinousness of their actions when portrayed as a villain, while the rapist is more akin to the human’s slave/servant than talking pet or flesh robot. I’m not sure whether to delve into why authors like their heroes to have their pet villain Fluffies that way, it might seem like mud slinging, but I’d mention it the same way I do the general lack of interest in the act of sex rather than just a means of becoming pregnant in Fluffy females. Or the fact a female provided with Foals or just a doll seems happy never having sex to many writers.

As for “consent” in animals we can mainly just anthropomorphize the way females fight back against males. Again in the case of Tazzies they do tend to rough up the female fairly severely to the point that many die of their injuries after mating. “Rape” is just the simpler term for forced mating, but is technically still correct despite connotations of legality and taboo when describing human forced mating.

Many animals who have strong estrus cycles do forcibly mate with prepubescent examples of their species if that’s what is around. This includes monkeys, many canines, herd ungulates, basically all suina, and some felines. I know that male capuchin monkeys and domestic pigs become sexually active during childhood prior to becoming fertile, and sometimes mount adults or pre-sexual females. I haven’t seen it applied to Fluffies yet, but a breed where Colts start molesting non-sibling Fillies because they are sexually active without actual sperm production two weeks earlier than females (assuming the “become fertile young adults one month after birth” development timeline) are ready to mate isn’t a strange idea.

5 Likes

I agree with the “rapist fluffy-in-place-of-abuser” point, I just don’t care for it.

Re: animals, I was referring specifically to infants, my apologies for being unclear.

And this whole conversation is kinda gross. Even if real life animals go around screwing baby animals to death, which I doubt, there’s no reason to have fluffies do likewise.

5 Likes

True.

Pedophillic animals rarely kill their victims that way. I only know that with wolves its only momentary before the mother chases them off, with lions its just a dominance thing, and capuchins who are victimized tend to lead short lives because the ones who fall victim to a wandering male just don’t have a protective mother since they are either an orphan or unwanted. They usually are just eaten by a predator after its left behind when their clan retreats up the trees. Not sure what happens with other animals.
I think its just the fact its Fluffies that the baby insta-dies or is crippled and sometimes is hated by all Fluffies going forward like a dark parody of how our society usually sees male non-child victims of rape. The same happens with adult non-Mare Fluffy victims too, though I chalk that partially up to possible homophobia in some writers.

6 Likes

Dont get me wrong, I’m not saying fluffy on fluffy sexual abuse should be off the table. Its the normalization of it (as reflected by the fact that ‘enfie babbeh’ is a term) that bothers me.

Using sexual abuse in a thoughtful and logical way is one thing. Showing a stallion surrounded by crippled and dying foals? That is beyond the pale.

6 Likes

Given showing Fluffies in basically any form of distress has been the point for at least half of creators since it evolved beyond Fluffle Puff edits of the cartoon, its not too far out there. Also I think the term was created with the early examples of baby rape, since the previous and now unused term for sexual assault was “bad huggies” and “bad special huggies”.

The main issue goes back to the Hellgremlin problem.

If every male is a rapist and every baby is a victim them the concept falls apart because few would survive into adulthood, fatherhood would be an alien idea to them, and its harder to explain why they are kept as pets. Especially when Mares are depicted as always powerless to stop a horny male.

You can remedy the idea. Say the first ones who escaped are so flawed the ferals are only seen as vermin, but the modern pets are finished products with the issue fixed.
Say it only happens in rare cases of mental instability, when a mother fails to protect her young, or due to the active actions of a human making it happen.
Or just have them suffer little to no physical damage from it, with humans only knowing about it because unlike rodents or other animals it happens to they can vocalize their traumas.

I’ve only used it twice that I can recall. Once a parody of how the last generation of Furbys was popular partially because you could fuck with their settings to make them “evil” and the other as a kind of dominance-obsessed gross survivor rising out of misery like mobsters out of failed states or oligarchs out of ones rising from a failed state. In neither case did I really elaborate on it beyond the latter trying to corrupt young males into being like him the way creepy dudes try and rope young men into toxic masculine behaviors, the former I’ll return to in the future but don’t plan on focusing on it. Like Jabba The Hutt where you know he raped Oola and girls like her, but never actually saw it.

4 Likes

@anon7816926

what makes it really offensive is that it makes zero sense. Fluffies love babbehs, its kind of their thing–why would adult fluffies suddenly start raping foals, which usually maims or kills the foal? Its stupid “edgy for the sake of being edgy” BS, and it is a discredit to the fluffy community.

I couldn’t agree more. Fluffies are created from the start to be cute, living biotoys for little children, so brutalizing each other is literally the opposite of their very definition. A fluffy getting raped is hilarious because how comically terrible it is for such an innocent creature, but depicting them as a conglomeration of all the worst parts of man and nature alike just makes you hate the evil assholes. Who in 99% of hellgremlin comics get away scott-free, too, just to make you even more angry.

@A-S

Fluffy loves babies > how does Fluffy demonstrate love? > give huggies > special huggies are bestest huggies, give good feels > Fluffy and baby have good feels and love each other

I agree that slip-ups like this are exactly how a fluffy could end up having unwanted special huggies with another. But you know darn well that’s not how any hellgremlin story depicts it. Hell - as far as I know Babbeh The Enfening is STILL the only post-hellgremlin era rape story where the stallion isn’t a malevolent monster reveling in the gore and tears while talking about how much loves murdering babies.

Besides, having to do something is not the same as enjoying it.

Again, something you literally never see in hellgremlin stories. Nummie babbehs were once a source of extreme tragedy, but the only way anyone’s depicted them since the hellgremlin era is with adults yelling about how much they hate the stupid babies as they murder them. And even that has more to do with survival than hellgremlins omnipresent rape, abuse, and general cruelty against the only creatures in the world that are on their side.

@Thk

More and more it looks like authors use such “evil” Fluffies to replace the human Abuser.

Sometimes because a human kept a rapist Fluffy intentionally and provides them with victims, others as just wandering encounters. Sometimes the rapist is punished for an event the human is set up, but I see more that they are rewarded for it.

Notably rapist Fluffies are portrayed as physically and mentally superior, always winning any physical altercation and usually slaughtering their victim regardless of the age. Victims speak and think like children or cartoon characters in spite of the possible heinousness of their actions when portrayed as a villain, while the rapist is more akin to the human’s slave/servant than talking pet or flesh robot.

These are all symptoms of the hellgremlins switch from laughing at fluffies misery to masturbating over how evil they are. The “good” fluffies in hellgremlin stories exist only as background for showing how evil the main characters are.

Fluffy-hating abusers owning beloved pet-fluffies who rape other fluffies makes about as much sense as hellgremlins as a whole. It’s just infuriating yourself on purpose, having a bad time, and then doing it all again because it makes you feel “engagement” the same way exploitative pay-to-win videogames do.

3 Likes

I still feel like the proper avenues of exploring the concept are:

1. Human training, like the “evil” Furbies or just general mental illness. Not cackling Mai-chan’s Daily Life villains, unless that’s how they were raised. How I write/am writing Birthday from Simple Creatures, raised to be the worst possible piece of garbage by an author using him for inspiration, and the unnamed red Smarty from the same series (I didn’t put his backstory in since writing him was not fun, but two years of constant exposure to dominance behaviors from Fluffies and humans towards their kin reinterpreted love as just obedience and control).
  2. Reverting to behaving like animals as they disregard their programming or it weakens/becomes flawed from generations of copying. This requires some Fluffy POV to explain, so difficult to depict in comics.
  3. General confusion or higher brain function shutdown. Maybe an electric shock gives a “screen freeze, game keeps running” effect where the programming and forebrain lose power over the Fluffy’s body as it just tends to its needs. Or as was stated, a bit of mild solipsism where they assume what they feel is felt by everyone.
3 Likes

Amen. Like the Biotoy trope.

Just like Cannibal Fluffies. Gods amongst men.

Agreed. That part is fooken stupid. "Oh that poor defenseless babbeh got raped by a stallion 8 times his size? Insert Nelson HA HA here.
Like what. They are supposed to be huggies and love, not sadism and hatred. There’s hategoats for that.

Lazy writing. Or attempt at getting a rise out of more level headed readers.

It does work, I mean. It’s just illogical to call a hellgremlin a fluffy, when the physical appeareance is the only thing they share.

Again, lazy writing or cheap feel gathering. Don’t you want to hate the babbeh nummer?
I don’t have to write a complex backstory to how the fluffy became insane due to abuse/followup to eating the babbehs because he was high on mushrooms and is horrified at what he did.
Screw making a character tridimensional. Just hate him.

3 Likes

See, I did try to make a story where the baby nummer was a figure worthy of pity. He was mentally ill and brain damaged and pretty mich hated himeself for what he’d done. The baby enfer in that story was unrepentant and got the worst punishment for his crimes.

4 Likes

wow 6 years old?

That life sentence is gonna be short.

3 Likes

Sadly I know that story too well. In that case, it was blatantly clear even to other fluffies he wasn’t “gud in da 'ead”.

5 Likes

Suppose Fluffies internalize the worst aspects of their owners? Like teaching Furbys to swear, or the fucked up shit parrots repeat. Or how Civilization made Ghandi into a Chaos God due to glitches that became a feature.

Fluffies who hate brown coats are just raised or descendants of ones raised by people who are racist as fuck themselves and generally judgy?

Fluffies who hate rape victims are ones exposed to teenage boys who consider “rape you” a reasonable threat for being slighted and use the fa- slur to refer to everything and everyone?

Cannibals, poop mass shooters, and so on.

Strongest when mothers can pass it on, but say it lingers in the programming for a while. Smarties don’t produce more Smarty children, parents just pass on fading fragments of memories to the subconscious of their offspring the way dragons do in D&D. Instead of castrating them and killing their offspring you just breed them with brainwashing to make them either happy idiots, clever, or whatever else you want. Twelve generations, meaning about one year, later you have an uncorrupted programming lineage.

Make it harder but also worthwhile for rehabbing Hugboxers. Remove the broader “they all suck” justification for abuse and restrict it to one tragic but still evil individual.

3 Likes

that “and” there disturbs me a little

2 Likes

I guess a biological reason could be that these babies are producing hormones that make the males think they’re in heat; possibly due to a genetic flaw. This could make the male think that they’re adult fluffies even though they’re not.

Another possibility is that when males get horny they’ll try to mate with anything they can, such as how dogs can hump couches. They may simply choose babies because they’re less able to run away or fight back. Though this would only work if the male tries to mate with mares first and shows no interest in babies if a consenting mare is present.

2 Likes

One other thing I thought of was a show called Mongrels in which an adult cat (Marion) talks to the other animals about his 3 week old kitten girlfriend (Lollipop). This shocks the other animals as the age of consent is 4 weeks, meaning Marion has to wait 1 day before he can legally have sex with her.

They then sing a song about the absurdity of this:

4 Likes

Hey, come on everyone, let’s not go trying to apply logic or reason to fluffies. We’re civilized people here and should understand that fluffies are beings of story and narrative, governed more by memes than genes. XD

3 Likes

Ah look, micros are finally useful for something. Honestly this is beautiful.

2 Likes

Oa’ as fwuffy caww heem “Cwis Han-sum”.

2 Likes

“Fwuffy watchies ‘ou showsie aww da time! ‘Ou hab dat camewa and da powicies am waiting outdoorsies! It makes no diffies to Fwuffy, now Chwis Hansom can do this da easy way, or the hawd way, the choicie am youws.”

3 Likes